TX: Marketing Coordinator- Scottsdale, AZ Office Based (Immediate Opening)
BASIS.ed Texas is seeking experienced candidates for a Scottsdale, AZ based Marketing Coordinator to join our bright, passionate team!
BASISed Texas is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to be a reliable member of our marketing team, based in Scottsdale, AZ. The Marketing Coordinator provides support for the Marketing Team and possesses strong organization, time management, written/verbal communication, and people skills. They are extremely motivated, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are comfortable multi-tasking or taking on a variety of marketing responsibilities.
- Support the Marketing Team with the current marketing and branding plan with oversight of team collaboration and resource allocation.
- Coordinate and traffic requests and deliverables across multiple departments and in collaboration with the remainder of the Marketing Team.
- Ensure deliverables meet marketing guidelines, brand standards, and deadlines.
- Provide support for projects, initiatives, and directives as assigned.
- Support conceptualization and coordination of marketing materials.
- Source, research, and order marketing materials by partnering with vendors to finalize pricing, proofs, and overall implementation.
- Provide administrative support as assigned.
- Basic administration and maintenance of multiple social media accounts on platforms including Facebook, and Instagram.
- Assist in monitoring social media accounts.
- Pull metrics for and provide regular updates on our primary accounts.
- Partner with cross teams to assist with postings and logins.
- Assist in the creation of new profile accounts and user management accounts.
- Help plan and draft monthly content; schedule/publish content.
- Collaborate with graphic designers and provide creative input for graphic designs needed.
- Help boost traffic to events through email marketing, social posts and other initiatives as assigned.
- Track event RSVP’s and manage online event listings.
- Support event logistics - including ordering event signage, promotional items, catering, ticketing support, etc.
- Assist with event setup and day-of-event tasks as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must demonstrate the ability to be self-directed, as well as demonstrate excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge/experience in marketing/social media.
- Must be able to manage priorities in a dynamic environment and adapt to change quickly and positively.
- Willingness and ability to learn new skills as needed.
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment.
- Must be communicative with strong administrative abilities.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships.
- Must be able to travel up to 10% of the year.
Education and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field is preferred.
- Requires 1-3 years of Marketing related experience that demonstrates a level of understanding of the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Content writing and editing skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to proof content, projects, and orders.
- An ability to provide inside and strategic recommendations to achieve project objectives.
- Strong computer skills: a high proficiency in MS Office and tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneDrive, and Teams) is essential.
- Experience working with social media management tools is a plus but not required (ex: HubSpot, Sprout Social, Loomly, etc)
- Experience working in project management tools is a plus but not required (ex: Asana, Monday, Target Process, etc)
Additional Job Information:
Benefits and Salary: The salary for this position is dependent on education and experience. BASIS.ed offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by law in any of its business activities, including its educational programs and activities which comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and Title IX. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding BASIS’ non-discrimination policies: Beverly Traver, Compliance and Equity Investigator, BASIS Educational Group, LLC., 7975 N. Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, (480) 289-2088.