TX: IT Coordinator - BASIS Cedar Park [23-24 SY]
BASIS Cedar Park is seeking an IT Coordinator to join our bright, passionate team at our launching campus for the 2023-2024 School Year!
WE ARE NATIONALLY RANKED
BASIS Curriculum Schools have been consistently ranked among the best schools in the United States. It is a reflection of the quality of the BASIS Curriculum, dedication of our expert educators, and hard work of incredible students. Our schools offer students an education that prepares them according to the highest, most rigorous international standards.
The top five high schools in the United States are BASIS Curriculum Schools, as are six of the nation’s top eight, and seven of America’s top fourteen, according to U.S. News & World Report’s annual rankings.
The Technology Coordinator’s primary role is to provide help desk operations and to ensure that end users are receiving the appropriate assistance for all technology needs. This includes all help desk requests and resolutions. The person in this position needs to have an entry level knowledge of systems administration, customer service and strong desktop support experience and expertise.
- Serves as a help desk tier 1 and 2 engineer to support desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones
- Imaging computers utilizing PXE boot
- Office 365 Administration
- Outlook and Lync 2013 configuration
- Maintains system processes related to file and system backups
- Supporting a wide variety of network and software applications (firewall, web filter, corporate managed virus protection.)
- Maintain Active Directory user and computer accounts
- Maintains computer and mobile device updates/patches
- Maintain telephony equipment including VOIP and analog services
- Recommends hardware, software and consumables for purchase.
- Maintain updated and accurate inventory lists
- Maintain and create documentation of IT processes
- Knowledge and understanding of BASIS organization
- Attention to detail and strong organization and communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Analytical with strong problem solving skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written or verbal form
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Technical or Associates degree; experience can be considered in place of degree
- 1-2 years in an IT Help Desk environment
- Knowledge of SharePoint 2013
- Knowledge of System Center 2012
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics
- Basic understanding of IP routing
Additional Job Information:
Benefits and Pay Rate: Pay for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience. BASIS offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by law in any of its business activities, including its educational programs and activities which comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and Title IX. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding BASIS’ non-discrimination policies: Beverly Traver, Compliance and Equity Investigator, BASIS Educational Group, LLC., 7975 N. Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, (480) 289-2088.
*As used in this policy, the term "BASIS" refers to: BASIS Educational Group, LLC, BASIS Charter Schools, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public School, Inc., BBR Schools, Inc., and all affiliated entities.
Job Reference #: 2284315