TX: Facilities Assistant- BASIS Pflugerville [22-23SY]
BASIS Pflugerville is seeking experienced candidate for a Facilities Assistant to join their team for the 2022-23SY! Hours: 7am-4pm Daily
The Facilities Assistant is responsible for providing various facility and operational services of the school that are critical to providing a successful educational environment to our students and staff. This is accomplished through detailed attention to the cleanliness and functional operability of the physical school building.
The Facilities Assistant will need to have basic skills in facility work and to perform routine and non-routine janitorial services. A successful candidate will enjoy working with school aged students.
Primary Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist the Head of Operations in maintaining the facility, building and grounds
- Provide general housekeeping services during school hours
- Assist with school event set-up and tear-down
- Support the Head of Operations on other projects and tasks.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to obtain a valid fingerprint clearance is required to work at BASIS.ed Texas.
- Experience with janitorial or housekeeping services.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time inside and outside of the building and to lift items up to 60 pounds.
- Experience with building maintenance and janitorial services.
- Together with a high level of personal responsibility and optimism, a successful applicant will thrive in a fast-paced, achievement-oriented learning environment.
Additional Job Information:
Benefits and Wage: Pay starts at $16/hr. and negotiable dependent on education and experience. BASIS.ed Texas offers a comprehensive benefits package.
NOTE: All employees of BASIS.ed are required to obtain and maintain a valid fingerprint clearance.
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by law in any of its business activities, including its educational programs and activities which comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and Title IX. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding BASIS’ non-discrimination policies: Beverly Traver, Compliance and Equity Investigator, BASIS Educational Group, LLC., 7975 N. Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, (480) 289-2088.
*As used in this policy, the term "BASIS" refers to: BASIS Educational Group, LLC, BASIS Charter Schools, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public School, Inc., BBR Schools, Inc., and all affiliated entities.