TX: Digital Marketing Specialist - Scottsdale,AZ Office Based (Immediate Opening)
BASIS.ed Texas is seeking experienced candidates for a Scottsdale, AZ based Digital Marketing Specialist to join our bright, passionate team!
BASISed Texas is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to be a reliable member of our marketing team, based in Scottsdale, AZ. The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for a wide range of digital marketing initiatives that supports the growth of the BASISed Texas brand and digital presence. They are extremely motivated, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and possess strong organization, time management, and written/verbal communication skills.
- In tandem with the Marketing Team, help execute various digital marketing strategies that increase brand awareness, boost website traffic, and improve conversions.
- Ensure deliverables meet marketing guidelines, brand standards, and deadlines.
- Leads the efforts of managing online brand presence including Google Business and Google Maps listings, online directories, etc.
- Research opportunities for brand awareness and the latest marketing and communication trends to leverage these trends to drive brand equity and marketing efficiency.
- In collaboration with the graphic design team, implement regular content updates to the website and manage routine maintenance and page development.
- Provides basis SEO updates to improve search engine optimization by making changes to keywords, website architecture, content, links, and other variables.
- Track/monitor and report on digital advertising results.
- Act as point of contact for outside marketing agencies and vendors.
- Other marketing tasks as assigned.
- Own the email content calendar and schedule content to support Marketing Teams’ initiatives through strategic email plans.
- Collaborate with graphic designers and provide creative input for graphic designs needed.
- Build and deploy strategic email campaigns using email marketing software.
- Build automation, engage audiences, and help grow the reach by building brand awareness.
- Build and manage email subscriber lists.
- Establish key performance indicators for email campaigns and provide recommendations to improve effectiveness.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must demonstrate the ability to be self-directed, as well as demonstrate excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Sound understanding of social media platforms.
- Demonstrate knowledge/experience in marketing/design.
- Must be able to manage priorities in a dynamic environment and adapt to change quickly and positively.
- Willingness and ability to learn new skills as needed.
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Must be influential, persuasive, communicative with strong administrative abilities.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships.
- Must be able to travel up to 10% of the year.
Education and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field is preferred.
- Requires 2-3 years of Marketing related experience that demonstrates a high level of understanding of the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Superior writing and editing skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to proof content.
- An ability to provide inside and strategic recommendations to achieve project objectives.
- Strong computer skills: a high proficiency in MS Office and tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneDrive, and Teams) is essential.
- Experience working with email marketing tools like Constant Contact, Mail Chimp, Marketing Cloud, etc)
- Experience working in project management tools is a plus but not required (ex: Asana, Monday, Target Process, etc)
Additional Job Information:
Benefits and Salary: The salary for this position is dependent on education and experience. BASIS.ed offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by law in any of its business activities, including its educational programs and activities which comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and Title IX. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding BASIS’ non-discrimination policies: Beverly Traver, Compliance and Equity Investigator, BASIS Educational Group, LLC., 7975 N. Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, (480) 289-2088.