TX: Auxiliary Programs Coordinator - BASIS Pflugerville [22-23 SY]
BASIS Pflugerville is seeking an Auxiliary Programs Coordinator to provide support services to the school's faculty and staff in order to meet the mission of BASIS.ed Schools at our launching campus for the 2022-2023 SY!
Please start your application now! Text "APCPFL" to (210)796-1001, you will receive a link to complete your application.
The role of the Auxiliary Program Coordinator is to process school fees and coordinate the auxiliary programming. Auxiliary Program Coordinators manage most non-instructional school activities including before and after school programming, lunch, clubs, and sports and provide additional support services to the schools’ faculty and staff.
- Coordinate fundraising events to assist with reaching the Annual Teacher Fund goal.
- Update and oversee school social media platforms.
- Promote school events to students and parents.
- Coordinate auxiliary programming including lunch, clubs, sports and extracurricular activities.
- Collect and process school fees.
- Analyze student participation in activities and the financial impact.
- Purchase equipment or services for auxiliary program activities.
- Perform clerical tasks as they pertain to auxiliary program.
- Operate with resiliency and an ability to reprioritize tasks with a positive attitude.
- Record attendance for auxiliary program.
- Assist with the setup of school events such as Back to School Night and Meet the Teacher.
- Research and coordinate vendors to participate in auxiliary program.
- Maintain regular, full, predictable attendance.
- Supervise individual students and/or groups of students.
- Other duties as assigned.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent of education and work experience.
Certifications and Credentials: NOTE: All employees of BASIS.ed are required to obtain and maintain a valid fingerprint clearance
Experience: 1 year in a role with related job duties.
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite Preferred
Certifications and Credentials: None
Experience: 2+ years in a role with related job duties in a similar sized school; experience in a school setting.
Computer Skills: PowerSchool
Additional job information:
Benefits and Salary: Starting Salary for this position is $33,000 and dependent on education and experience. BASIS.ed offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by law in any of its business activities, including its educational programs and activities which comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and Title IX. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding BASIS’ non-discrimination policies: Beverly Traver, Compliance and Equity Investigator, BASIS Educational Group, LLC., 7975 N. Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, (480) 289-2088.
*As used in this policy, the term "BASIS" refers to: BASIS Educational Group, LLC, BASIS Charter Schools, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public School, Inc., BBR Schools, Inc., and all affiliated entities.