TX: Assistant To The Director of Academic Programs - BASIS Jack Lewis Jr [Immediate Opening]
BASIS Jack Lewis Jr. is seeking qualified candidates for an Assistant Director of Academic Programs to join our bright, passionate team!
WE ARE NATIONALLY RANKED
BASIS Curriculum Schools have been consistently ranked among the best schools in the United States. It is a reflection of the quality of the BASIS Curriculum, dedication of our expert educators, and hard work of incredible students. Our schools offer students an education that prepares them according to the highest, most rigorous international standards.
The top five high schools in the United States are BASIS Curriculum Schools, as are six of the nation’s top eight, and seven of America’s top fourteen, according to U.S. News & World Report’s annual rankings.
The Curriculum Coordinator provides support services to the school's faculty and staff in order to meet the mission of BASIS.ed Schools. In this role, the Curriculum Coordinator is primarily responsible for managing all systems related to student schedules, teacher substitutes and assessment administration.
BASIS.ed School teams offer an incredible opportunity to be deeply involved in an academic community that is dynamic, exciting and unpredictable. You'll join others in a highly social, supportive and collaborative environment.
Primary Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating and maintaining student schedules
- Managing records of teacher substitutions and teacher activities (e.g. field trips, term projects)
- Coordinating BASIS.ed curriculum and assessment processes
- Coordinating assessment administration of external exams
- A Bachelor's degree or minimum of 3 years teaching or administrative experience
- Valid Identity Verified Prints (IVP) Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Experience with children.
- Skills include proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Microsoft Excel proficiency is a MUST.
- Together with a high level of personal responsibility and optimism, a successful applicant with demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills, and will thrive in a fast-paced, achievement-oriented learning environment.
Additional Job Information:
Benefits and Salary:
- Salary for this position is $19-$20 an hour depending on education and experience
- BASIS.ed Texas offers a comprehensive benefits package, including but not limited to:
- Employer paid medical and dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Ability to add dependents
- 401k with partial match that grows over time
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by law in any of its business activities, including its educational programs and activities which comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and Title IX. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding BASIS’ non-discrimination policies: Beverly Traver, Compliance and Equity Investigator, BASIS Educational Group, LLC., 7975 N. Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, (480) 289-2088.
*As used in this policy, the term "BASIS" refers to: BASIS Educational Group, LLC, BASIS Charter Schools, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public School, Inc., BBR Schools, Inc., and all affiliated entities.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: $19 to $20/hour
<li>Salary for this position is $19-$20 an hour depending on education and experience </li>
Job Reference #: 2498254