|Office:||BASIS.ed Scottsdale Office|
BASIS.ed is seeking qualified candidates for a Software Developer! Come join our exciting and growing team!
- Develop and manage ETL Processes and ETL Abstractions using T-SQL, SSMS, SSIS, BCP Scripting and other technologies.
- Collaborate in the setup of new systems synchronizations using web APIs, DEM and ETL processes.
- Configure and maintain IIS websites.
- Assist with integration implementation and synchronization of various systems across BASIS companies.
- Develop specifications for the expansion of proprietary systems.
- Beta test new system features.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT Helpdesk service ticket or communication system process.
- Create guides and manuals.
- Develop policies and guidelines related to various processes in place within the BASIS network.
- Provide ongoing training for end users.
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail and accuracy, quick learner, proactive, problem solver, self-starter.
- Adept at queries and learning new query languages.
- Ability to learn and master new systems.
- Strong commitment to customer service (e.g. responsive to emails, phone calls, proactive in providing feedback and maintaining communications with school managers, staff and teachers).
- High degree of flexibility, self-motivation and drive.
- Ability to work in a high-functioning, fast-paced team environment.
- Expert multi-task management, resource management and interpersonal skills.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills, positive attitude and high level of initiative.
- Detail oriented.
- Commitment to the BASIS.ed culture and model.
Skills and Abilities:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited college or university required.
- Certifications and Credentials: None.
- Experience: 3 to 5 years??? relevant experience.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft OS knowledge required; primarily Windows Servers 2017. Experience with SQL, JSON and version control using GIT/BitBucket. RESTful API integrations.
- Docker, Jenkins, Maven
BASIS (collectively, BASIS Educational Group, Inc. d/b/a BASIS.ed, BASIS Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public Charter School, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BASIS Independent Schools, LLC, and any other entity managed by BASIS.ed), is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment are recruited, hired and assigned without discrimination on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or any other classification protected by law. BASIS expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment. For additional information, please visit our Careers website at http://jobs.basised.com.