Join our Talent Community. You’re not applying to a specific position, but we may consider you for an opportunity that opens on a later date.Join our Talent Community
Software Developer Internship
Software Developer Internship
|Office:||BASIS.ed Scottsdale Office|
BASIS.ed is seeking qualified candidates for a Software Developer Internship! This is a part time role working about 29 hours a week.
- Develop and manage ETL Processes and ETL Abstractions using T-SQL, SSMS, SSIS, C#, BCP Scripting and other technologies.
- Collaborate in the setup of new systems synchronizations using API, DEM and ETL processes.
- Assist with integration implementation and synchronization of various systems across BASIS companies.
- Develop specifications for the expansion of proprietary systems
- Complete PowerSchool SIS customization.
- Support multiple applications to include PowerSchool, GradeCam, Naviance, and various home grown systems
- Beta test new system features
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT Helpdesk service ticket or communication system process
- Create guides and manuals for the various systems
- Develop policies and guidelines related to various processes in place within the BASIS network
- Provide ongoing training for end users
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned
- Prefer graduates or students in their senior year with or working towards a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering and Information System Management, Information Technology, or related field.
- Experience with one or more of the following: data models, database development, application development, database migration.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail and accuracy, quick learner, proactive, problem solver, self-starter.
- Adept at queries and learning new query languages
- Ability to learn and master new systems
- Strong commitment to customer service (e.g. responsive to emails, phone calls, proactive in providing feedback and maintaining communications with school managers, staff and teachers)
- High degree of flexibility, self-motivation and drive
- Ability to work in a high-functioning, fast-paced team environment
- Expert multi-task management, resource management and interpersonal skills
- Possess excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills, positive attitude and high level of initiative
- Detail oriented
- Commitment to the BASIS.ed culture and model
BASIS (collectively, BASIS Educational Group, Inc. d/b/a BASIS.ed, BASIS Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public Charter School, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BASIS Independent Schools, LLC, and any other entity managed by BASIS.ed), is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment are recruited, hired and assigned without discrimination on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or any other classification protected by law. BASIS expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment. For additional information, please visit our Careers website at http://jobs.basised.com.