Software Developer (Entry-Level)
Software Developer (Entry-Level)
|Office:||BASIS.ed Scottsdale Office|
BASIS.ed is seeking qualified candidates for a Entry-level Software Developer! Come join our exciting and growing team! This position can be full time or part time.
- Develop and manage ETL Processes and ETL Abstractions using T-SQL, SSMS, SSIS, C#, BCP Scripting and other technologies.
- Collaborate in the setup of new systems synchronizations using API, DEM and ETL processes.
- Assist with integration implementation and synchronization of various systems across BASIS companies.
- Develop specifications for the expansion of proprietary systems
- Complete PowerSchool SIS customization.
- Support multiple applications to include PowerSchool, GradeCam, Naviance, and various home grown systems
- Beta test new system features
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT Helpdesk service ticket or communication system process
- Create guides and manuals for the various systems
- Develop policies and guidelines related to various processes in place within the BASIS network
- Provide ongoing training for end users
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned
- Prefer graduates or students in their senior year with or working towards a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering and Information System Management, Information Technology, or related field.
- Experience with one or more of the following: data models, database development, application development, database migration.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail and accuracy, quick learner, proactive, problem solver, self-starter.
- Adept at queries and learning new query languages
- Ability to learn and master new systems
- Strong commitment to customer service (e.g. responsive to emails, phone calls, proactive in providing feedback and maintaining communications with school managers, staff and teachers)
- High degree of flexibility, self-motivation and drive
- Ability to work in a high-functioning, fast-paced team environment
- Expert multi-task management, resource management and interpersonal skills
- Possess excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills, positive attitude and high level of initiative
- Detail oriented
- Commitment to the BASIS.ed culture and model
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by law in any of its business activities, including its educational programs and activities which comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and Title IX. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding BASIS’ non-discrimination policies: Beverly Traver, Compliance and Equity Investigator, BASIS Educational Group, LLC., 7975 N. Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, (480) 289-2088.
*As used in this policy, the term "BASIS" refers to: BASIS Educational Group, LLC, BASIS Charter Schools, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public School, Inc., BBR Schools, Inc., and all affiliated entities.