Senior Business Development Manager - EdTech Platform
As a Senior Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for selling the educational platform called SPORK to prospective clients. SPORK is a comprehensive e-learning platform that provides K-12 students and their teachers with access to a variety of interactive educational resources, including lesson plans, electronic textbooks, quizzes and interactive games.
You will be tasked with identifying and cultivating new business opportunities, managing and nurturing relationships with existing clients, and negotiating and closing sales deals. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the education industry, as well as experience selling enterprise software solutions to schools and educational institutions.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to achieve company goals and revenue targets.
- Identify and cultivate new business opportunities through proactive prospecting, networking, and relationship building.
- Manage and nurture relationships with existing clients to identify opportunities for upselling and cross-selling.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including product development, to ensure that sales strategies are aligned with overall company objective.
- Build and maintain a deep understanding of the software products and solutions offered by the company, as well as the competitive landscape.
- Conduct presentations and demonstrations to potential clients to showcase the benefits and value of the software product.
- Provide training and support to clients to ensure that they are able to effectively use the software platform.
- Negotiate and close the sales deals, including software licensing and subscription agreements.
- Build and maintain accurate and up-to-date sales forecasts and pipeline reports.
- Provide feedback to the company’s leadership team on market trends, customer needs, and competitive intelligence.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in software sales, with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Experience selling enterprise software solutions in the B2B market.
- Willingness to travel as required to attend sales meetings with clients as well as internal meetings and trainings.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and results-driven, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships, and to identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Deep understanding of software sales methodologies, including account planning, prospecting, solution selling, and value-based selling.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 2490183