|Office:||BASIS.ed Scottsdale Office|
BASIS.ed is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to support our charter schools and recruiting team. We are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator who has the energy to help drive growth in a fast-paced environment, can juggle multiple high priorities and seeks to take on new tasks and handle recruiting responsibilities. This will be an evolving role so flexibility and the ability to adapt to changing needs and demands will come as second nature to the ideal candidate. This role will facilitate a number of critical functions of the recruiting team and support the direct recruiting efforts in multiple markets nationwide. If you're looking for a challenging opportunity in a role that really makes a difference in the future of American education, this is it.
The Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for providing critical administrative and recruiting support to the Recruitment team and the hiring managers throughout the entire recruitment process. Reporting to the Recruiting Manager, the Coordinator is responsible for providing support to hiring managers and candidates during the recruitment process including job postings, arranging interviews, advising on recruitment inquiries, interviewing, screening resumes and producing weekly reporting. The Coordinator will lead the logistics for job fairs and hiring events. In addition, the Recruitment Coordinator will be pivotal in driving the social media presence.
Primary Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage the applicant tracking system, including posting jobs
- Respond to inquiries from candidates and employees, hiring managers, and recruitment partners in a professional and timely manner
- Arranging interviews, booking interview sites and sending out confirmations
- Assisting the recruitment team with all administration and logistics for demo days and job fairs
- Manages expenses pertinent to the recruiting process
- When required, searches resume database sites, including colleges and social media channels for candidates and contact them regarding available positions
- Completion and circulation of the weekly vacancy report and vacancy statistics spreadsheets
- Assist in conducting phone interviews with candidates and proactively sourcing candidates from a variety of resources
- Manage social media channels for recruitment attraction - Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Build new channels/groups where necessary. Maintain and improve channels. Attract more followers and keep them engaged.
- Manage social media communities, responding to questions and mediating productive discussions.
- Source and develop appropriate content/competitions/polls for social media channels.
- Actively source new channels or opportunities to market. Ensure job vacancy auto feeds are set up correctly and in the most efficient way.
- Update and improve pages where possible, including embedding photos.
- Experience working in a varied administrative role involving extensive "customer" contact
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task
- Organization and attention to detail
- Confident communicator
- A creative approach to solving problems
- High level of discretion
- Customer focus and dedication to achieving the best possible recruitment service
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed with a proactive work approach
- Solution-focused attitude
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years in a service or administrative role, preferably in Recruiting or Human Resources
- IT literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel including reporting skills as well as e-mail and the Internet
- Awareness of recruiting and social media channels
Additional Job Information:
Additional Job Information:
Benefits and Salary: Salary for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience. BASIS.ed offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by law in any of its business activities, including its educational programs and activities which comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and Title IX. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding BASIS’ non-discrimination policies: Beverly Traver, Compliance and Equity Investigator, BASIS Educational Group, LLC., 7975 N. Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, (480) 289-2088.
*As used in this policy, the term "BASIS" refers to: BASIS Educational Group, LLC, BASIS Charter Schools, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public School, Inc., BBR Schools, Inc., and all affiliated entities.