BASIS.ed Central Office is seeking a qualified Recruiter to join the Talent Acquisition team!
This opportunity offers a hybrid work schedule with the first 90 days being in-office during an orientation period.
- Starting salary of $45k+ DOE
- Employer paid health benefits (medical & dental)
- Generous 401k match of up to 9%
- 18 days of PTO + Holidays and Network Shutdowns
- Free food/snacks in breakrooms
WHO WE ARE
Transforming American education one mind at a time. BASIS.ed manages a growing network of 27 open-enrollment, tuition-free public charter schools in Arizona, Louisiana, Texas, and Washington, D.C, which receive consistent global recognition, high national rankings and excellent student outcomes. Our mission is to provide a transformative K-12 academic program that educates our students to the highest international levels and provides them with limitless opportunities. We are dedicated to building a team of bright, passionate, and hard-working educators to ensure our students receive the best education in the world. Join us!
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
A recruiter that wants to help us continue to make a difference in the quality of teaching and culture of our schools, by hiring bright and passionate teachers to make a difference in the lives of our students.
BASIS.ed is growing rapidly and is seeking a highly skilled Recruiter to handle proactive sourcing of targeted talent for our nationally ranked and globally recognized schools. This Recruiter will create and drive recruiting strategies to attract and hire the best teaching talent needed to keep pace with our growth, realize our mission and reach our academic goals. A high sense of urgency to fill teaching positions with the highest caliber candidates that fit the BASIS Curriculum Schools Model and Culture is a primary focus for this person.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma required.
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters or other advanced degree preferred.
- 2+ years of recruitment experience preferred.
- Experience with proactive candidate sourcing and engagement preferred.
- Teacher recruiting experience highly preferred.
- Identify top performing teachers in current and newly opening operating markets
- Effectively and passionately communicate with candidates the unique and rewarding aspects of working at a BASIS Charter School
- Develop, communicate and execute recruiting plans and sourcing strategies to proactively source candidates for immediate and upcoming positions
- Apply a creative use of social, professional, and internet networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Research, identify, and recruit candidates through the use of innovative attraction and sourcing methods that include social media, Boolean searches, networking, and attending professional events to actively engage with both passive and active job seekers directly
- Broaden the awareness of BASIS.ed managed schools and career opportunities among the targeted talent
- Ensure a positive candidate experience for all candidates by setting clear expectations and maintaining consistent communication with candidates throughout the process on their particular status
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of BASIS Curriculum Schools’ business, positions and culture to effectively align talent to the business needs and BASIS Mission
- Conduct phone and in-person interviews and evaluate candidate skill level and company fit
- Contribute to recruitment Social Media efforts (e.g. contributes to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter either directly or by providing content)
- Build talent networks and pools by sourcing qualified passive candidates that can fill future talent needs
- Ensure recruiting practices and activities support BASIS Curriculum School growth initiatives, global mobility strategies and fortifies and builds the culture
- Use and maintain the in-house applicant tracking system effectively to document activity ad track and communicate with candidates
- Participate in internal and external hiring events
- High degree of flexibility, self-motivation and drive
- Expert multi-task management, resource management and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of recruitment and selection processes
- Superior skill and experience in candidate sourcing through a variety of channels and media
- Possess excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills, positive attitude and high level of initiative
- Strong commitment to customer/candidate service (e.g. responsive to emails, phone calls, proactive in providing feedback and maintaining communications with candidates and managers).
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by law in any of its business activities, including its educational programs and activities which comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and Title IX. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding BASIS’ non-discrimination policies: Beverly Traver, Compliance and Equity Investigator, BASIS Educational Group, LLC., 7975 N. Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, (480) 289-2088.
*As used in this policy, the term "BASIS" refers to: BASIS Educational Group, LLC, BASIS Charter Schools, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public School, Inc., BBR Schools, Inc., and all affiliated entities.