Monitor - Part-Time
BASIS San Antonio Medical Center is seeking a Part-Time Monitor to start ASAP!
The role of the Monitor is to monitor student activities, such as lunches, recesses, parking duty, and "Early Bird" and "Late Bird" school programs.
Pay/Benefits: This is an hourly paid position that includes a comprehensive benefits package
Certifications and Credentials: Valid Identity Verified Prints (IVP) Fingerprint Clearance Card and/or satisfactory applicable state background check
Education: High school diploma or higher
Experience: Experience in a school or child care environment preferred.
- Monitor students to ensure safety
- Oversee students’ behavior during lunches, recesses, passing periods, and before and after school
- Report any unruly behavior to school management
- Inform supervisor of any damages to school property
- Respond to emergency situations, such as injuries or food allergies, with urgency
- Exercise sound judgement in carrying out duties
- Assist in front office support, as applicable
- Maintain regular, full, predictable attendance
- Supervise individual students and/or groups of students during structured and unstructured times
- Other duties as assigned
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by law in any of its business activities, including its educational programs and activities which comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and Title IX. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding BASIS’ non-discrimination policies: Beverly Traver, Compliance and Equity Investigator, BASIS Educational Group, LLC., 7975 N. Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, (480) 289-2088.
*As used in this policy, the term "BASIS" refers to: BASIS Educational Group, LLC, BASIS Charter Schools, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public School, Inc., BBR Schools, Inc., and all affiliated entities.