BASIS Ed is seeking qualified candidates for a Marketing Specialist at our Scottsdale Office.
Driven by the belief that every child deserves an exceptional education, BASIS Charter Schools empowers young minds to thrive. To share our story far and wide, we're seeking a dedicated Marketing Specialist. Are you a detail-oriented collaborator with a knack for captivating audiences? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and conquer deadlines with a smile? If so, we welcome you to apply!
This is more than just a job: it's an opportunity to be a creative storyteller, a social media maven, and a meticulous event planner, all rolled into one. You'll craft compelling content, activate online communities, and share our unique approach to education through engaging events.
The BASIS Education AZ+ Marketing and Design department serves as the in-house advertising agency to support the growth of BASIS Charter Schools. You will work with a team of marketers and designers creating compelling campaigns and meaningful marketing materials. This role is hybrid, with part of the week at our office in Scottsdale.
- Craft compelling content: Develop engaging social media posts, website copy and marketing materials that capture the essence of BASIS and resonate with target audiences.
- Social Media Management: Manage and amplify BASIS’s presence across various platforms, fostering community engagement and brand awareness.
- Plan & execute events: Organize and project manage the successful execution of events that connect with families and drive enrollment.
- Maintain meticulous attention to detail: Ensure flawless execution in all marketing initiatives, from content accuracy to event logistics.
- Ability to craft captivating narratives that resonate with our audience.
- Social Media expertise, with the ability to navigate various platforms to engage communities, amplify brand awareness and drive results.
- Plan, organize and deliver impactful events, ensuring smooth logistics and engaging experiences.
- Eagle-eyed detail to maintain brand consistency and ensure flawless execution across all marketing endeavors.
- Seamlessly integrate with the team, adapt to dynamic projects and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- 2+ years of experience in marketing coordination or a similar role.
- Solid knowledge of traditional and digital marketing principles, with a focus on social media marketing.
- Experience using data analytics software for research and insights.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to tailor messages to different audiences.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field (preferred).
- Passion for marketing and a genuine desire to learn and grow.
- Independent & self-motivated: take ownership of your work, learn from others, and build trust.
- Clear Communicator: share ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Team Player: contribute positively to collaborative projects, seek solutions and respect diverse perspectives.
- Focus on Details: pay close attention to the little things that make a difference.
- Efficient & Organized: manage your time well, prioritize tasks, and stay on top of details.
- Sound Judgment: make good decisions based on available information.
- Relatable & Professional: build rapport with colleagues and contribute in a respectful and inclusive manner.
Benefits and Salary:
- Salary for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience
- BASIS.ed offers a comprehensive benefits package, including but not limited to:
- Employer paid medical and dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Ability to add dependents
- 401k with partial match that grows over time
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential.
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by law in any of its business activities, including its educational programs and activities which comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and Title IX. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding BASIS’ non-discrimination policies: Beverly Traver, Compliance and Equity Investigator, BASIS Educational Group, LLC., 7975 N. Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, (480) 289-2088.
*As used in this policy, the term "BASIS" refers to: BASIS Educational Group, LLC, BASIS Charter Schools, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public School, Inc., BBR Schools, Inc., and all affiliated entities.