Marketing Project Specialist
Marketing Project Specialist
|Department:||Design and Marketing|
|Office:||BASIS.ed Scottsdale Office|
The role of the Marketing Project Specialist, through general supervision, will assist the Marketing Manager in creating and establishing effective marketing and branding initiatives.
- Manage marketing campaigns from formulation to execution for assigned clients
- Meet with marketing management to ascertain client specific needs and objectives and then formulate ideas with other internal marketing partners to create an effective marketing campaign
- Assist as a member of the internal marketing creative team to assess and recommend communications opportunities, methods and channels, promotional mix and methods
- Participate in campaign strategy sessions alongside marketing management with assigned clients to ensure recommended marketing plans meet clients’ current and/or future needs
- Apply considerable knowledge of marketing principles and techniques to assist in creating marketing campaign plans by utilizing both digital and traditional marketing methods/channels (i.e., brochures, flyers, posters, postcards, direct mail, apparel, emails, landing pages, micro sites, social media, etc.)
- Confer with marketing management to confirm relevance of overall plan
- Participate in meetings to get approval for marketing campaigns
- Coordinate deployment of marketing activities with all relevant stakeholders
- Keep marketing management informed of progress and potential issues and make recommendations to ensure plans are well coordinated and synchronized
- Safeguard the branding strategy in the development of materials and media
- Develop performance metrics and reporting for ROI on marketing campaigns
- Coordinate with other affected departments on regularly scheduled events ensuring availability of appropriate support
- Recommend new approaches and ideas in brainstorming meetings, which demonstrate most current and leading-edge marketing techniques
- Maintain regular, full, predictable attendance
- Other duties as assigned
Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in marketing, public relations, communications, or related degree or equivalent of education and work experience
Experience: 4 years marketing experience, preferably in an in-house creative department or agency; experience executing marketing campaigns (traditional and digital) for a variety of audiences.
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite
Additional Job Information:
Benefits and Pay Rate: Pay for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience. BASIS offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by law in any of its business activities, including its educational programs and activities which comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and Title IX. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding BASIS’ non-discrimination policies: Beverly Traver, Compliance and Equity Investigator, BASIS Educational Group, LLC., 7975 N. Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, (480) 289-2088.
*As used in this policy, the term "BASIS" refers to: BASIS Educational Group, LLC, BASIS Charter Schools, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public School, Inc., BBR Schools, Inc., and all affiliated entities.