BASIS Prescott is seeking candidates for a Part-Time Maintenance Technician for the 2021/22 school year!
BASIS.ed School teams offer an incredible opportunity to be deeply involved in an academic community that is dynamic, exciting and unpredictable. You'll join others in a highly social, supportive and collaborative environment.
Primary Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responds to staff requests for maintenance, custodial services, equipment needs, furniture movement, and HVAC
- Ensures grounds are maintained fee from litter and debris
- Assess and repair maintenance issues
- Support school events conducted at the facility and provide needed equipment and set-up
- Maintain Emergency preparedness program
- Support the Head of Operations on other projects and tasks
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Bachelor's degree preferred)
- Ability to obtain a valid fingerprint clearance is required to work at BASIS.
- Ability to make quick & important facilities related decisions
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks
- Ability to think critically
- Ability to implement and adjust procedures
- Be adaptable to change
- Ability to lift 25 - 50lbs
- Be able to manage projects and meet deadlines
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time inside and outside of the building
- Together with a high level of personal responsibility and optimism, a successful applicant will thrive in a fast-paced, achievement-oriented learning environment.
Additional Job Information:
Benefits and Hourly Pay: Hourly pay rate for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience. BASIS.ed offers a comprehensive benefits package.
NOTE: All employees of BASIS.ed are required to obtain and maintain a valid fingerprint clearance.
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by law in any of its business activities, including its educational programs and activities which comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and Title IX. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding BASIS’ non-discrimination policies: Beverly Traver, Compliance and Equity Investigator, BASIS Educational Group, LLC., 7975 N. Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, (480) 289-2088.
*As used in this policy, the term "BASIS" refers to: BASIS Educational Group, LLC, BASIS Charter Schools, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public School, Inc., BBR Schools, Inc., and all affiliated entities.