Front Office Coordinator 22/23
BASIS is seeking qualified candidates for a Front Office Coordinator in the West Phoenix Metro Area for the 2022/23 school year!
BASIS.ed is seeking a Front Office Coordinator to provide support services to the school's faculty and staff in order to meet the mission of BASIS.ed Schools. In this role, the Front Office Coordinator is primarily responsible for welcoming visitors, supervising all front office assistants, assisting parents and teachers, and performing clerical tasks in the school office. The Front Office Coordinator position is a great opportunity to work for a highly dynamic, fast-paced organization with room for growth.
- A High School diploma and valid fingerprint clearance are required to work at BASIS.ed
- Must have strong customer service skills and ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with children is preferred
Must Have Skills:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word
- High level of personal responsibility and optimism
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced, achievement-oriented learning environment
Benefits and Pay Rate: Hourly rate for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience. BASIS.ed offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Supervising all Front Office Assistants
- Developing a positive school culture and providing high levels of customer service to faculty, staff, parents and visitors
- Greeting and directing all campus visitors
- Serving as main point of contact for information flow in and out of the building.
- Performing office tasks related to student data collection, parent-school communication, student-office communication.
- Scheduling meetings between teachers and parents during assigned teacher/parent hours.
- Organizing, maintaining and updating student records (including collection of records from student previous schools and immunization records).
- Performing clerical tasks related to student enrollment and withdrawal process.
- Providing administrative support to teachers
- Coordinating student late arrivals and early departures recording (sign in/sign out log) and reconciling these records with student attendance data.
The BASIS academic program is consistently ranked among the top 10 programs nationally and is competitive on an international scale. The mission of BASIS Schools is to provide an academically excellent and rigorous liberal arts college preparatory education to all Lower and Upper School students.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by law in any of its business activities, including its educational programs and activities which comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and Title IX. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding BASIS’ non-discrimination policies: Beverly Traver, Compliance and Equity Investigator, BASIS Educational Group, LLC., 7975 N. Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, (480) 289-2088.
*As used in this policy, the term "BASIS" refers to: BASIS Educational Group, LLC, BASIS Charter Schools, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public School, Inc., BBR Schools, Inc., and all affiliated entities.