Join our Talent Community. You’re not applying to a specific position, but we may consider you for an opportunity that opens on a later date.Join our Talent Community
Front Office Assistant
Front Office Assistant
|Office:||BASIS Washington DC|
|Location:||Washington DC, DC|
BASIS DC is seeking qualified candidates for a Front Office Assistant!
BASIS.ed School teams offer an incredible opportunity to be deeply involved in an academic community that is dynamic, exciting and unpredictable. You'll join others in a highly social, supportive and collaborative environment.
BASIS DC is seeking a Front Office Assistant to provide support services to the school's faculty and staff in order to meet the mission of BASIS.ed Schools. In this role, the Front Office Assistant is primarily responsible for supporting students in the early learning program, welcoming visitors, and performing clerical tasks in the school office. The Front Office Assistant position is a great opportunity to work for a highly dynamic, fast-paced organization with room for growth. The BASIS.ed academic program is consistently ranked among the top 10 programs nationally and is competitive on an international scale.
Primary Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performing office tasks related to student data collection, parent-school communication, student-office communication.
- Scheduling meetings between teachers and parents during assigned teacher/parent hours.
- Organizing, maintaining and updating student records (including collection of records from student previous schools and immunization records).
- Performing clerical tasks related to student enrollment and withdrawal process.
- Providing onsite medical support: organizing and maintaining student medication cabinet, collecting and filing required forms, and administering student medication.
- Coordinating student late arrivals and early departures recording (sign in/sign out log) and reconciling these records with student attendance data.
Minimum Qualifications: A High School diploma and valid fingerprint clearance are required to work at BASIS.ed.
Preferred Qualifications: Experience with children is preferred. Skills include proficiency in Microsoft Word. Together with a high level of personal responsibility and optimism, a successful applicant will demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills, and will thrive in a fast-paced, achievement-oriented learning environment.
Additional Job Information:
Benefits and Salary: Salary for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience. BASIS.ed offers a comprehensive benefits package.
NOTE: All employees of BASIS.ed are required to obtain and maintain a valid fingerprint clearance.
BASIS (collectively, BASIS Educational Group, Inc. d/b/a BASIS.ed, BASIS Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public Charter School, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BASIS Independent Schools, LLC, and any other entity managed by BASIS.ed), is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment are recruited, hired and assigned without discrimination on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or any other classification protected by law. BASIS expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment. For additional information, please visit our Careers website at http://jobs.basised.com.