Front Office Assistant
BASIS Flagstaff is seeking qualified candidates for a Front Office Assistant to start ASAP!
Hours: 7:30am - 4:30pm
The role of the Front Office Assistant is to provide support services to the faculty and staff, as well as welcome visitors and fulfilling their requests. Front Office Assistants work collaboratively to perform office and clerical tasks such as data collection, office communication, and student enrollment.
- Perform office tasks related to student data collection, parent-school communication, and student-office communication
- Schedule meetings between teachers and parents during assigned teacher/parent hours
- Organize, maintain and update student records (including collection of records from students’ previous schools and immunization records)
- Perform clerical tasks related to student enrollment and withdrawal process
- Provide onsite medical support including organizing and maintaining the student medication cabinet, collecting and filing required forms, and administering student medications
- Coordinate student late arrivals and early departures recording (sign in/sign out log) and reconcile these records with student attendance data
- Maintain regular, full, predictable attendance
- Supervise individual students and/or groups of students
- Other duties as assigned
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and work experience
Certifications and Credentials: Valid Identity Verified Prints (IVP) Fingerprint Clearance Card and/or satisfactory applicable state background check
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite
Experience: 1 year in a role with related job duties in a similar sized school
Additional job information:
Benefits and Salary: Salary for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience. BASIS.ed offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by law in any of its business activities, including its educational programs and activities which comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and Title IX. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding BASIS’ non-discrimination policies: Beverly Traver, Compliance and Equity Investigator, BASIS Educational Group, LLC., 7975 N. Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, (480) 289-2088.
*As used in this policy, the term "BASIS" refers to: BASIS Educational Group, LLC, BASIS Charter Schools, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public School, Inc., BBR Schools, Inc., and all affiliated entities.