BASIS.ed is seeking a Fundraising/Event Coordinator to join our growing team in Arizona! This position will be assisting with fundraising and coordinating different events for our schools.
The Fundraising/Event Coordinator plays an important role in supporting the success of the BASIS Annual Teacher Fund and Access BASIS Capital Campaign initiatives. This position participates in strategies to drive growth in our fundraising and development programs. This role includes elements of relationship management, stewardship, prospect management, marketing, communications, and office administration. The Event Coordinator has significant interaction with school staff, parents, alumni, prospects and the broader donor community. This role will also be responsible for providing input on how to enhance our fundamental Development tools and processes.
Primary Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Plan organize and facilitate fundraising events for schools and Central Office (when COVID allows).
- 30%-40% travel. (When COVID allows).
- Help to identify, qualify, and cultivate new and ongoing Development prospect research and networking.
- Provide guidance relating to the identification of funding opportunities and gift solicitation strategies.
- Develop effective working relationships with donors, volunteers, government and foundation representatives to nurture their connections to the organization.
- Monitor program outcomes and results in order to increase fundraising program growth.
- Record and track donor invoices, acknowledgement correspondence, mass mailings, etc.
- Coordinate special event communications and logistics.
- Facilitate production of all print and digital marketing communication materials.
- Arrange meetings, generate mailings, respond to correspondence, send follow-up communications, and enter data into the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
- Work diligently and with great responsiveness to ensure high quality and timeliness of work.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in fundraising, development, business development, marketing, strategy, or a related field.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Salesforce experience is a plus.
Additional Job Information:
Benefits and Salary: Salary for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience. BASIS.ed offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by law in any of its business activities, including its educational programs and activities which comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and Title IX. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding BASIS’ non-discrimination policies: Beverly Traver, Compliance and Equity Investigator, BASIS Educational Group, LLC., 7975 N. Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, (480) 289-2088.
*As used in this policy, the term "BASIS" refers to: BASIS Educational Group, LLC, BASIS Charter Schools, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public School, Inc., BBR Schools, Inc., and all affiliated entities.