BASIS is currently seeking qualified candidates for an Enrollment Director.
Working closely with the Vice President of Operations, the Enrollment Director will oversee student recruitment and retention efforts while building the BASIS brand. The person in this role will ensure the execution of an efficient enrollment process that helps our schools achieve their enrollment goals and positively impacts the interest of the parents and students seeking on of the highest performing school systems in the world.
- Establish relevant procedures, quality control measures, and customer service standards to ensure all prospective families have a world-class enrollment experience.
- Create and execute the enrollment strategies, timelines, and processes for new and existing schools.
- Develop a collaborative relationship between school leaders and the enrollment team.
- Support school leaders to develop a culture where the whole school embraces student success and enrollment as a collective responsibility.
- Provide training and support to key school employees leading each campus’s recruitment and retention efforts.
- Identify and share enrollment and retention best practices throughout the network.
- Lead re-enrollment initiatives to ensure student retention is optimized.
- Work with school leaders to identify and develop a campus-level brand distinction.
- Identify or develop a school tour "wow" factor for each school.
- Journey model a family experience through the entire enrollment cycle with the support of a cross-functional team.
- Oversee the development and execution of enrollment events to ensure they are efficient, effective and engaging.
- Attend and support school leaders during enrollment events and tours.
- Lead enrollment forecast meeting to facilitate discussion and development of enrollment strategies with key stakeholders.
- Coordinate with the Finance, Marketing, School Management, and Academics to create school enrollment and retention targets.
- Monitor enrollment and re-enrollment progress to identify areas of opportunity and mitigate areas of concern.
- Prepare and present enrollment presentations, materials and reports.
- Minimum 3 years experience in school admissions, ideally within a K-12 environment.
- Effective skills in leadership, communication, enrollment strategy and enrollment event logistics.
- Advanced experience with enrollment systems, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat.
- Experience with inbound marketing tools like HubSpot, Constant Contact or similar.
- Customer service oriented.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or related field preferred.
About BASIS Ed
BASIS Charter Schools embrace subject expertise and passion in the classroom!
Our teachers are part of one of the nation’s most collaborative and professional learning communities. All of our schools use the acclaimed BASIS Charter School Curriculum. At the same time, our teachers are given the autonomy and academic freedom to teach in the manner that suits them. They choose how best to create dynamic lessons that foster student enthusiasm for new ideas and high-level learning. They help guide students to reach their greatest potential while preparing them for the demands of higher education, a rewarding career, and global citizenship. BASIS Charter School teachers spend their time teaching engaged students and teaming up with fellow educators -- creating an intellectual, inspiring, supportive, and Collegial school community.
Benefits and Salary:
- Salary for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience
- BASIS.ed offers a comprehensive benefits package, including but not limited to:
- Employer paid medical and dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Ability to add dependents
- 401k with partial match that grows over time
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential.
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by law in any of its business activities, including its educational programs and activities which comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and Title IX. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding BASIS’ non-discrimination policies: Beverly Traver, Compliance and Equity Investigator, BASIS Educational Group, LLC., 7975 N. Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, (480) 289-2088.
*As used in this policy, the term "BASIS" refers to: BASIS Educational Group, LLC, BASIS Charter Schools, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public School, Inc., BBR Schools, Inc., and all affiliated entities.