Digital Marketing Specialist
BASIS.ed is seeking a Full-Time?Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing Team.
BASIS.ed currently manages 30 tuition-free public charter schools across Arizona, Louisiana, Texas, and D.C. that are consistently ranked among the best K-12 schools in the United States. The BASIS.ed Central Office team provides critical support to our top ranked schools.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible overseeing our website, social media and email marketing efforts for schools located in Arizona, Louisiana and Washington DC. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Social Media/Social Pilot/HubSpot/Salesforce
- Email Marketing/Mailchimp/HubSpot/Salesforce
- Google Analytics/Tableau
- Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads
- Minimum 3 years' experience with website management, content creation, social media marketing and email campaign management.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, computer information systems, business data analytics, or other related areas preferred.
- Working knowledge of HTML, WordPress experience is a MUST.
- Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google AdWords' campaigns, Facebook and Instagram campaigns.
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics.
- Hands on experience with online marketing tools and practices.
- Develop, edit and/or maintain web pages and sites on BASIS.ed to ensure maximum impact and effectiveness, and alignment with overall campaign objectives.
- Provide input on recommended approaches to page design and user experience.
- Support site audits as needed.
- Monitor marketing operations developments and make recommendations around opportunities to continually improve execution within the email and web platforms.
- Audit website for enhancements and improvements in content, functionality and navigation.
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Assists in developing integrated marketing campaigns that leverage data and analytics to inform strategies and measure success.
- Consistently delivers marketing programs with high-quality results.
- Provides creative ideas and input to enhance communication programs.
- Perform other related tasks as needed.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluates emerging technologies.
- Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Coordinates and facilitates publishing on social media platforms (Including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google MyBusiness and more) as well as monitor and engage users to increase brand awareness and reputation. Monitoring and posting would be a continuous, daily task extending outside of business hours.
- Works with key internal stakeholders and company leadership to ensure messaging is consistent and relevant to the company’s goals and meets established corporate standards.
- Creates creative and engaging content utilizing the Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Utilizes Social Media Management software (Social Pilot, HubSpot) to provide efficiency and productivity reporting and metrics to company leadership and provide strategy for marketing optimization.
- Identifies and monitors relevant and influential blogs/social media platforms; and when appropriate, respond on behalf of the company or utilize experts, maintaining consistency of answers and minimizing legal and brand image risk.
- Contributes to and potentially leads online marketing campaigns.
- Coordinates advertising to assist in online marketing efforts.
- Stays up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Seeks continuous improvement of marketing efforts to increase quality and productivity.
- Develop and implement an email program in collaboration with team members to execute the marketing strategy
- Monitor email statistics to ensure stable and healthy email performance and diagnose any issue in regard to email
- Manage email marketing processes - workflows, segmentation, list management, testing, reporting, and optimization
- Develop and execute email campaigns to support promotions and company initiatives
- Create and execute campaigns to cultivate customer relationships and drive sales performance
- Leverage user data to maximize campaign and distribution performance.
- Develop and code the list segmentation for all direct and interactive marketing campaigns and communicate requirements to the primary database vendor.
- Stay current with best practices, strategies, and industry standards.
- Ensure email compliance (including CCPA) and spam regulations (CAN-SPAM)
Pay and Benefits: Salary is competitive and BASIS.ed offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by law in any of its business activities, including its educational programs and activities which comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and Title IX. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding BASIS’ non-discrimination policies: Beverly Traver, Compliance and Equity Investigator, BASIS Educational Group, LLC., 7975 N. Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, (480) 289-2088.
*As used in this policy, the term "BASIS" refers to: BASIS Educational Group, LLC, BASIS Charter Schools, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public School, Inc., BBR Schools, Inc., and all affiliated entities.