Digital Marketing Specialist - Scottsdale, Arizona
BASIS Ed is seeking candidates for a Digital Marketing Specialist.
Come join an organization that is leading a transformation in standards for public education! BASIS Education provides services to BASIS Texas Charter Schools, part of the highest-performing public-charter school network in the United States. We have an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and successful team of innovative marketers.
The BASIS Ed Texas Creative Services & Marketing department serves as the in-house advertising agency to support the growth of BASIS Texas Charter Schools. The Digital Marketing Specialist will report directly to the Vice President of Marketing and Design. This role is hybrid, with part of the week at our office in Scottsdale, Arizona.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is to plan, develop, and execute online marketing strategies and campaigns to market BASIS Ed Texas to prospective families, build community engagement, development needs or brand in the digital space. Their primary objective is to increase brand visibility, drive website traffic, generate leads, and ultimately, boost enrollment and contributed revenue.
The ideal candidate has experience in developing and executing marketing campaigns while working on a high-functioning, deadline-driven team. The manager should be familiar with day-to-day marketing activities and long-term strategizing and strive under tight deadlines to meet our schools’ changing needs.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across paid channels and their audience segments.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
- Develop campaign strategies across multiple channels including: paid search, paid social media, paid media, programmatic, and out-of-home.
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics.
- Partner with internal and agency marketing teams as well as creative & website to design, test, and evolve lead-nurturing tactics driving student enrollment.
- Oversee and implement SEO strategies, including backlink building, keyword research, and affiliate marketing initiatives to improve organic search rankings.
- Liaise with the creative team to communicate the specific assets required for ad campaigns, ensuring timely delivery of high-quality visuals and content.
- Help develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and PPC, including digital, audio and video assets.
- Conceptualize and execute multichannel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging in all channels.
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase conversions, and generate more qualified interest.
- Continuously analyze ROI for various marketing campaigns and adjust budgets accordingly to optimize ad spend and maximize return on investment.
- Manage agency vendor and oversee campaign performance ensuring that goals are met or exceeded.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
- Oversee the marketing calendar to deliver targeted activation across multiple campaigns and initiatives.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in marketing, business, or related field.
- Minimum 2-5 Years experience in performance marketing with responsibility for campaign management.
- Proven success in developing marketing plans and campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity.
- Proficiency with advertiser platforms tools (Google Ads, Meta Ads).
- Experience with marketing analytics (Google Analytics), project management (Asana, Trello, Jira) and CMS tools (WordPress).
- Experience with analytics tools (Google Analytics) and BI tools (Tableau).
- This role may require travel (up to 10%) for training or company events.
- Education industry preferred.
Benefits and Salary:
- Salary for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience
- BASIS Ed offers a comprehensive benefits package, including but not limited to:
- Employer paid medical and dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Ability to add dependents
- 401k with partial match that grows over time
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential.
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by law in any of its business activities, including its educational programs and activities which comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and Title IX. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding BASIS’ non-discrimination policies: Beverly Traver, Compliance and Equity Investigator, BASIS Educational Group, LLC., 7975 N. Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, (480) 289-2088.
*As used in this policy, the term "BASIS" refers to: BASIS Educational Group, LLC, BASIS Charter Schools, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public School, Inc., BBR Schools, Inc., and all affiliated entities.