Digital Marketing Specialist-BASIS.ed Texas
BASIS.ed Texas is seeking a Full-Time Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing Team!
The role of the Marketing Project Specialist will assist the Marketing Manager in creating and establishing effective marketing and branding initiatives. Will manage marketing projects, email campaigns, provide event support; and related activities as needed.
- Assign tasks and manage marketing campaigns from formulation to execution
- Meet with marketing management to ascertain specific needs and objectives and then formulate ideas with other internal marketing partners to create an effective marketing campaign
- Assist as a member of the internal marketing creative team to assess and recommend communications opportunities, methods, and channels, promotional mix, and methods
- Participate in campaign strategy sessions alongside marketing management with assigned clients to ensure recommended marketing plans meet clients’ current and/or future needs
- Apply considerable knowledge of marketing principles and techniques in creating marketing campaign plans by utilizing both digital and traditional marketing methods/channels (i.e., brochures, flyers, posters, postcards, direct mail, apparel, emails, landing pages, microsites, social media, etc.)
- Manage RSVPs and attend scheduled events
- Staying current with new digital technologies and social media best practices
- Provides creative ideas and input to enhance communication programs.
- Keep marketing management informed of progress and potential issues and make recommendations to ensure plans/projects are well-coordinated and synchronized
- Develop performance metrics and reporting for ROI on marketing campaigns
- Coordinate with other affected departments on regularly scheduled events ensuring availability of appropriate support
- Recommend new approaches and ideas in brainstorming meetings, which demonstrate the most current and leading-edge marketing techniques
- Well organized, detail-oriented, and experience with process management and advertising fundamentals
- Provide registration and event set up support for live and virtual events
- Other duties as assigned
Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in marketing, public relations, communications, or related degree or the equivalent of education and work experience
Experience: Minimum of 2 years marketing experience, preferably in an in-house creative department or agency; experience executing marketing campaigns (traditional and digital) for a variety of audiences.
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite, and PowerPoint and preferably knowledge of Asana and email programs such as Constant Contact.
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by law in any of its business activities, including its educational programs and activities which comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and Title IX. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding BASIS’ non-discrimination policies: Beverly Traver, Compliance and Equity Investigator, BASIS Educational Group, LLC., 7975 N. Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, (480) 289-2088.
*As used in this policy, the term "BASIS" refers to: BASIS Educational Group, LLC, BASIS Charter Schools, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public School, Inc., BBR Schools, Inc., and all affiliated entities.