Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
|Department:||Design and Marketing|
|Office:||BASIS.ed Scottsdale Office|
BASIS.ed is seeking a Digitial Marketing Manager to join its team!
The Digital Marketing Manager plays an essential role in building and maintaining the positive presence of BASIS.ed-managed schools online. Create and manage innovative digital media content and marketing campaigns. Collaborate with stakeholders on the student acquisition team and local school staff to support the digital presence of other entities.
- Work closely with marketing team on developing, implementing, and executing marketing initiatives and activities for the company. This includes but are not limited to: campaigns (print, web, social media, etc.), events, community outreach, public relations, advertising, and sponsorships.
- Oversee and maintain a comprehensive social media strategy and plan; define how social media marketing techniques will be applied to increase visibility and traffic across BASIS.ed-managed charter schools and act as a complement to all digital activity.
- Collaborate with the marketing team on planning and execution of digital marketing campaigns that meet and exceed engagement benchmarks.
- Manage Adwords business account and optimization of paid keyword search.
- Design digital media strategies to achieve marketing targets following applicant journey from top of funnel to conversion.
- Ability to synthesize complex information from analytics suites into digestible or actionable insights.
- Ensure up-to-date content as the owner of all BASIS.ed-managed social media accounts.
- Work with web, writers, content producers, and designers to ensure content is informative and on-brand.
- Facilitate BASIS.ed - consumer communication (respond to queries, get reviews).
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on efforts and ROI using HubSpot reporting and Google Analytics.
- Provide mentoring and training to on-the-ground point people at each school for best practices for creating, managing, monitoring, and developing content for social networks.
- Assist BASIS.ed Vectors with amplifying and promoting their messaging across digital media channels; keep current with paid social media campaigns to ensure synergy.
- Keep BASIS.ed-managed schools on the edge of social media innovation in the education space; use our channel to be a differentiator; be aware of what our competitors are doing in the space.
- Support efforts at mentoring and training each school for best practices for creating, managing, monitoring, and developing content for social networks.
- To be considered for this role, you will have demonstrable experience of managing complex marketing and brand development campaigns. You must be confident engaging with senior level stakeholders, driven with a can-do attitude. We need someone who can think outside the box, bringing new ideas and strategies to increase brand awareness.
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Applicant is required to possess a Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, marketing, journalism, English, digital media or similar with, at least, 2 years of experience in marketing, advertising or business promotion.
Certifications and Credentials: HubSpot and/or Google certifications a plus
Experience: Minimum 2 years
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Experience with HubSpot, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Working Knowledge of Google Analytics, word press a plus
- Experience with ConstantContact, MailChimp, or other outbound email marketing tools
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by law in any of its business activities, including its educational programs and activities which comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and Title IX. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding BASIS’ non-discrimination policies: Beverly Traver, Compliance and Equity Investigator, BASIS Educational Group, LLC., 7975 N. Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, (480) 289-2088.
*As used in this policy, the term "BASIS" refers to: BASIS Educational Group, LLC, BASIS Charter Schools, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public School, Inc., BBR Schools, Inc., and all affiliated entities.