Curriculum Coordinator - Immediate start!
BASIS is seeking qualified candidates for a Curriculum Coordinator at BASIS Phoenix South to start ASAP!
The Curriculum Coordinator provides support services to the school's faculty and staff in order to meet the mission of BASIS.ed Schools. In this role, the Curriculum Coordinator is primarily responsible for managing all systems related to student schedules, teacher substitutes and assessment administration.
BASIS.ed School teams offer an incredible opportunity to be deeply involved in an academic community that is dynamic, exciting and unpredictable. You'll join others in a highly social, supportive and collaborative environment.
About our campus:
Our Phoenix South Primary campus is a Title I School. What does that mean?
"Title I" refers to schools that serve a high percentage of students from low-income families, and they can be found in both urban and rural communities throughout the United States. Through the Elementary and Secondary
Education Act of 1965, Title I schools qualify for additional funds and support from government agencies to help ensure that all children have the opportunity to be successful.
Teachers are drawn to teach in Title I schools for a variety of reasons. Many want to make a difference for high-needs students and/or give back to their own communities. Others have been inspired by their own influential teachers and want to be "that one teacher" for their own students.
Primary Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating and maintaining student schedules
- Managing records of teacher substitutions and teacher activities (e.g. field trips, term projects)
- Coordinating BASIS.ed curriculum and assessment processes
- Coordinating assessment administration of external exams
- A Bachelor's degree or minimum of 3 years teaching or administrative experience
- Valid Identity Verified Prints (IVP) Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Experience with children.
- Skills include proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Microsoft Excel proficiency is a MUST.
- Together with a high level of personal responsibility and optimism, a successful applicant with demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills, and will thrive in a fast-paced, achievement-oriented learning environment.
Additional Job Information:
Benefits and Salary:
- Salary for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience
- BASIS.ed offers a comprehensive benefits package, including but not limited to:
- Employer paid medical and dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Ability to add dependents
- 401k with partial match that grows over time
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by law in any of its business activities, including its educational programs and activities which comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and Title IX. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding BASIS’ non-discrimination policies: Beverly Traver, Compliance and Equity Investigator, BASIS Educational Group, LLC., 7975 N. Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, (480) 289-2088.
*As used in this policy, the term "BASIS" refers to: BASIS Educational Group, LLC, BASIS Charter Schools, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public School, Inc., BBR Schools, Inc., and all affiliated entities.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 2301693