The Curriculum Analyst will report to the head of the BASIS Charter School Curriculum Company. The person filling this position will be responsible for supporting BASIS Charter Schools in the delivery of the BASIS Charter School Curriculum and assessments and assisting in on-going research on the efficacy of the curriculum.
The BASIS Charter School Curriculum Company provides critical support to all BASIS Charter Schools. Your ability to drive results impacts our schools’ success and the growth of our organization. If you’re excited about how your work will influence educational outcomes or support global growth, bring that excitement with you to this role.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working in a BASIS Charter School
- Experience in statistical analysis and/ or research
Benefits and Salary: Salary for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience. BASIS.ed offers a comprehensive benefits package
- Manage the Cognia accreditation process for all BASIS Charter Schools
- Support BASIS Charter Schools in the delivery of curriculum and assessments
- Support the Director of Curriculum Research and Development in on-going research into the content, delivery, and efficacy of all aspects of the BASIS Charter School Curriculum
- Manage data pertaining to the BASIS Charter School Curriculum in Microsoft Excel
- Research and provide documentation of the alignment of the BASIS Charter School Curriculum to state and national standards across the United States and abroad
- Assist members of the BASIS Charter School Curriculum Company with on-going projects as needed
- Excellent organization, communication, and writing skills
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel
- High degree of flexibility and self-motivation
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commitment to the BASIS Charter School culture and model
- Commitment to education
- Knowledge of the BASIS Charter School philosophy, structure, curriculum and systems is a plus
The BASIS academic program is consistently ranked among the top 10 programs nationally and is competitive on an international scale. The mission of BASIS Schools is to provide an academically excellent and rigorous liberal arts college preparatory education to all Lower and Upper School students.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by law in any of its business activities, including its educational programs and activities which comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and Title IX. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding BASIS’ non-discrimination policies: Beverly Traver, Compliance and Equity Investigator, BASIS Educational Group, LLC., 7975 N. Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, (480) 289-2088.
*As used in this policy, the term "BASIS" refers to: BASIS Educational Group, LLC, BASIS Charter Schools, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public School, Inc., BBR Schools, Inc., and all affiliated entities.