Campus Recruiter/University Relations Specialist
The BASIS.ed Central Office is seeking qualified candidates for a Campus Recruiter/University Relations Specialist position! This position will primarily be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with partnering colleges and universities and supporting high-season recruitment efforts. Please be aware that travel within Arizona will be required for this position. Out of state travel may also be required.
Transforming American education one mind at a time. BASIS.ed manages a growing network of 27 open-enrollment, tuition-free public charter schools in Arizona, Louisiana, Texas, and Washington, D.C, which receive consistent global recognition, high national rankings and excellent student outcomes. Our mission is to provide a transformative K-12 academic program that educates our students to the highest international levels and provides them with limitless opportunities. We are dedicated to building a team of bright, passionate, and hard-working educators to ensure our students receive the best education in the world. Join us!
- 2+ years experience in Recruiting
- 1+ year experience in Campus Recruiting/University Relations preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Identify, initiate, enroll in, and execute career fair opportunities throughout (and outside of) Arizona
- Develop partnerships with career services representatives at local universities
- Develop brand awareness of BASIS.ed throughout local universities, and work to position BASIS.ed as an employer of choice
- Identify and execute opportunities for BASIS.ed to engage with students and faculty that would grow awareness and accessibility of position with BASIS.ed
- Conduct interviews with candidates and assess future talent
- Explore and execute opportunities to engage with students, including but not limited to campus tours, job shadowing and internships
- Identify and execute advertising opportunities with local universities
- During peak hiring season, support the recruiting team in sourcing and screening candidates for schools.
Pay and Benefits :
Salary for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience. BASIS.ed offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by law in any of its business activities, including its educational programs and activities which comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and Title IX. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding BASIS’ non-discrimination policies: Beverly Traver, Compliance and Equity Investigator, BASIS Educational Group, LLC., 7975 N. Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, (480) 289-2088.
*As used in this policy, the term "BASIS" refers to: BASIS Educational Group, LLC, BASIS Charter Schools, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public School, Inc., BBR Schools, Inc., and all affiliated entities.