Auxiliary Programs Coordinator
Auxiliary Programs Coordinator
|Office:||BASIS Scottsdale Primary West|
BASIS Scottsdale Primary West is seeking qualified candidates for an Auxiliary Programs Coordinator!
The role of the Auxiliary Program Coordinator is to process school fees and coordinate the auxiliary programming. Auxiliary Program Coordinators manage most non-instructional school activities including before and after school programming, lunch, clubs, and sports and provide additional support services to the school’s faculty and staff.
The Auxiliary Programs Coordinator position is a great opportunity to work for a highly dynamic, fast-paced organization with room for growth. The BASIS.ed academic program is consistently ranked among the top 10 programs nationally and is competitive on an international scale. The mission of BASIS.ed Schools is to provide an academically excellent and rigorous liberal arts college preparatory education to all Lower and Upper School students. It is imperative that our staff share our vision of improving the state of education in our country.
- Coordinate auxiliary programming including "Early Bird," "Late Bird," lunch, clubs, sports, and
- Collect and process school fees
- Analyze student participation in activities and the financial impact
- Purchase equipment or services for auxiliary program activities
- Perform clerical tasks as they pertain to auxiliary program
- Operate with resiliency and an ability to reprioritize tasks with a positive attitude
- Monitor and serve school lunches to students
- Record attendance for auxiliary program
- Assist with the setup of school events such as Back to School Night and Meet the Teacher
- Chaperone for field trips, as needed
- Research and coordinate vendors to participate in auxiliary program
- Maintain regular, full, predictable attendance
- Supervise individual students and/or groups of students
- Other duties as assigned
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent of education and work experience
Certifications and Credentials: Valid Identity Verified Prints (IVP) Fingerprint Clearance Card and/or satisfactory applicable state background check
Experience: 1 year in a role with related job duties
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite
Preferred Education: None
Certifications and Credentials: None
Experience: 2+ years in a role with related job duties in a similar sized school; experience in a school setting
Computer Skills: PowerSchool
Benefits and Salary: Salary for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience. BASIS.ed offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by law in any of its business activities, including its educational programs and activities which comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and Title IX.
*As used in this policy, the term "BASIS" refers to: BASIS Educational Group, LLC, BASIS Schools, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public School, Inc., BBR Schools, Inc., and all affiliated entities.