BASIS.ed Texas is seeking a talented Administrative Assistant to support the BASIS.ed Texas office as we continue to build our globally recognized BASIS Charter Schools. We’re looking for someone with professional maturity who can emulate the BASIS culture and wants to be a part of continuing to build the network of highest performing schools in America right here in Texas!
This highly organized and proactive Assistant will split their time between providing overall administrative duties of the BASIS.ed Texas executive team and providing more specific administrative support to one or more departments within the BASIS.ed Texas office.
Primary Responsibilities for Executive Team support may include:
· Maintains appointment schedule of executive team by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, events and travel.
· Manages schedule and other logistics related to the central office locations in Texas.
· Prepares meeting space and materials for team meetings for members appearing both in-person and remotely.
· Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
· Reads, researches, and routes correspondence; drafts letters and documents; collects and analyzes information; initiates telecommunications.
· Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
· Completes projects; following up on results.
Additional Responsibilities for administrative departmental support are dependent upon applicant’s experience, and may include one or more of the following:
· Marketing Team support: coordination of social media posts and calendar, website edits, event logistics, market research, and other marketing administrative tasks & projects
· Database / Systems support: data entry and data maintenance within Salesforce and / or other data systems.
Education and Experience Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· Experience in an administrative role, preferably working for executives in an entrepreneurial environment
· IT literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft products; proficient in use of other databases, or possess enough IT and Information Systems talent to gain quick proficiency.
Additional Experience Preferred:
· Experience in marketing support role (i.e. digital media, web editing, event coordination, market research)
AND / OR
· Experience in data entry / data maintenance role within Salesforce or similar CRM system, or possess enough IT and Information Systems talent to gain quick proficiency.
Additional Job Information:
Benefits and Salary: Salary for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience. BASIS.ed offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by law in any of its business activities, including its educational programs and activities which comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and Title IX. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding BASIS’ non-discrimination policies: Beverly Traver, Compliance and Equity Investigator, BASIS Educational Group, LLC., 7975 N. Hayden Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, (480) 289-2088.
*As used in this policy, the term "BASIS" refers to: BASIS Educational Group, LLC, BASIS Charter Schools, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public School, Inc., BBR Schools, Inc., and all affiliated entities.