Join our Talent Community. You’re not applying to a specific position, but we may consider you for an opportunity that opens on a later date.Join our Talent Community
|Office:||BASIS.ed Scottsdale Office|
BASIS.ed Central Office - Scottsdale is seeking qualified candidates for a Quantitative Analyst/Psychometrician!
The main role of the Senior Analyst/Psychometrician is to conduct quantitative analysis of the academic program in place at BASIS Curriculum Schools, providing both descriptive and prescriptive output for strategic management decision making. The Senior Analyst/Psychometrician will play an instrumental role in the design and development of BASIS internal assessments and BASIS surveys. The Senior Analyst/Psychometrician will report to the Managing Director of Academic Data and Systems and will play an instrumental role in maintaining and expanding on the organization's data-driven approach to educational delivery.
- Organize and conduct quantitative analysis of academic programs with respect to our curriculum creation process, curriculum implementation process, assessment regimes, and other management or self-generated topics related to organizational effectiveness;
- Carry out routine database inquiries using a statistical software package such as STATA, HLM, R, SAS, SPSS;
- Analyze and interpret results from internal and external assessments;
- Present analysis and explain findings to key managers and school leaders;
- Perform psychometric analysis on complex datasets from multiple database sources;
- Evaluate item and test statistics from internal assessments and make recommendations about revisions and future use;
- Manage the complete lifecycle of all stakeholder surveys administered by BASIS.ed, including survey content selection, creation, training, implementation, data capture and analysis;
- Contribute to design of assessment and survey systems and development processes;
- Implement and manage a survey question bank;
- Identify, communicate, and resolve project issues and changes (including impact to timing, additional fees/scope) that require attention or action of project team members and client;
- Provide recommendations for organizing and structuring results data within database;
- Recognize opportunities for improvement and implementing initiatives for change;
- Take ownership of the project deliverables; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Organized - Ability to develop and maintain order while documenting, filing and coordinating tasks.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Communication - Effectively convey information both verbally and in writing. Communicate in a manner that is clear, complete and concise.
- Accountable - Ability to take responsibility for own work, establish trust, and be receptive to feedback.
- Judgment - The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
- Cooperative - Seek out and engage in group participation to complete or improve work. Work effectively with others in a positive and productive manner.
- Relatable - Build genuine relationships. Be respectful and inclusive in decision making; work well with others regardless of level, background or opinions; maintain positive and professional relationships.
- Efficient - Prioritize and execute day to day responsibilities to best respond to business demands. Maximize productivity and minimize wasted time.
Education and Experience:
Master's degree required. ABD or PH.D in Psychometrics or related fields preferred. At least 2 years of relevant professional experience preferred. Intermediate general computer skills; ability to learn unique software applications including survey design software and internal systems designed for BASIS.ed required. Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel required.
Additional Job Information:
Benefits and Salary: Salary for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience. BASIS.ed offers a comprehensive benefits package.
NOTE: All employees of BASIS.ed are required to obtain and maintain a valid fingerprint clearance.
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by law in any of its business activities, including its educational programs and activities which comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and Title IX.
*As used in this policy, the term "BASIS" refers to: BASIS Educational Group, LLC, BASIS Schools, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public School, Inc., BBR Schools, Inc., and all affiliated entities.