Join our Talent Community. You’re not applying to a specific position, but we may consider you for an opportunity that opens on a later date.Join our Talent Community
|Office:||BASIS Independent Schools Central Office - Scottsdale|
Who we are...
The mission of BASIS Independent Schools is to redefine education by raising the levels of student learning to the highest international standards. Every BASIS Independent school provides a joyful learning community where hard work is celebrated and intellectual pursuits result in extraordinary outcomes. In just three years we have established five highly-regarded private schools (PK-12) in some of the world's most dynamic regions: New York City, Silicon Valley, and Northern Virginia, with more campuses opening in the coming years. BASIS Independent is building a team of talented, passionate, and hard-working professionals to ensure our students receive the best education in the world. Join us!
You can expect to...
BASIS Independent is seeking a Project Manager to join our fast-paced and energetic Operations team in our central corporate office in Scottsdale, AZ. In this role you will be instrumental in driving projects to optimize department and school efficiency. You will use your creativity, organizational and analytical skills to expand and improve the quality and efficiency of school operations. Your ability to adapt to and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment will constantly be tapped as you look for new ways to improve process, provide thorough analysis of data and create and maintain documentation of critical information. Projects include research, vendor engagement and heavy use of excel for analytics. You will drive results through a tireless work ethic, meeting quick turn-around timelines, building and leading successful inter-departmental relationships, and constantly thinking creatively about how we can further elevate and enhance BASIS Independent School operations. This position directly reports to the Vice President of Operations.
- Collaborate with BASIS Independent and BASIS.ed departments to support and manage projects that help to optimize operational efficiency for our campuses.
- Establish due dates for deliverables and ensure adherence to required time frames
- Gather and analyze data regarding school non-academic programs including Extracurricular Programs, Summer Programs, Student Transportation Services and monthly budget and financial reporting
- Assist with Operations vendor contracts and management
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies and maintain documentation of policies and procedures
- Maintain and update intranet resources and documentation
- Conduct new school and new market research and analysis
To join our team you must...
- Have 3+ years' experience managing small to mid-size projects
- Have a bachelor's degree
- Have the ability to prioritize and work on a number of projects at once
- Have excellent organization and high attention to detail
- Have excellent analytical skills and experience with creating and providing reporting
- Have exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset, willing to take risks in a demanding start-up culture
- Have a strong work ethic as an individual contributor and a supportive team member
- Have high personal integrity and ethical sensitivity
- Have strong team building and coaching skills
- Be a creative thinker and possess problem-solving skills - you are always thinking about ways to improve our school and its operations
- Be willing to occasionally travel to our offices and schools in Northern California, New York City and Northern Virginia
- Microsoft Office (Word, PPT, Excel, Outlook) skills are essential
Required: A Bachelor's degree in finance, business administration or work experience in a related field such as office, facilities or hospitality management with a track record of professional growth and success. Minimum of 3 years of experience is required. Candidates with diverse experiences are encouraged to apply.
The Nitty Gritty...
Benefits and Salary: Pay for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience. BASIS Independent Schools offers a comprehensive benefits package.
BASIS (collectively, BASIS.ed and BASIS Independent Schools), is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment are recruited, hired and assigned without discrimination on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or any other classification protected by law. BASIS expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment. For additional information, please visit our Careers website at http://jobs.basised.com.