Join our Talent Community. You’re not applying to a specific position, but we may consider you for an opportunity that opens on a later date.Join our Talent Community
Paylocity Data Analyst
Paylocity Data Analyst
|Office:||BASIS.ed Scottsdale Office|
BASIS.ed Data Management department is looking for a Paylocity Data Analyst!
The BASIS.ed Central Offices provide critical support to our top ranked schools. Your ability to drive results impacts our schools' success and the global growth of our organization. If you're excited about how your work will influence educational outcomes or support global growth, bring that excitement with you to this role.
- Constantly auditing company HRIS data
- Making sure that the HRIS code (translation) tables are in sync across the company
- Creating manuals and training departments and schools on proper usage and entry of data, labor allocations, FTE etc.
- Understanding of compensation and payroll
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, pivot tables
- Knowledge of payroll budgeting
Key Competencies and Requirements:
- High level knowledge and experience with Paylocity is necessary
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Extremely strong attention to details
- Knowledge of database structures
- Organized, proactive, problem solver
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of school environment
Additional Job Information:
Benefits and Salary: Pay for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience. BASIS.ed offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by law in any of its business activities, including its educational programs and activities which comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and Title IX.
*As used in this policy, the term "BASIS" refers to: BASIS Educational Group, LLC, BASIS Schools, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public School, Inc., BBR Schools, Inc., and all affiliated entities.