Join our Talent Community. You’re not applying to a specific position, but we may consider you for an opportunity that opens on a later date.Join our Talent Community
|Department:||Enrollment & Communication|
|Office:||BASIS Independent Schools Central Office - New York City|
|Location:||New York City, NY|
Who we are...
The mission of BASIS Independent Schools is to redefine education by raising the levels of student learning to the highest international standards. Every BASIS Independent school provides a joyful learning community where hard work is celebrated and intellectual pursuits result in extraordinary outcomes. In just three years we have established five highly-regarded private schools (PK-12) in some of the world's most dynamic regions: New York City, Silicon Valley, and Northern Virginia, with more campuses opening in the coming years. BASIS Independent is building a team of talented, passionate, and hard-working educators to ensure our students receive the best education in the world. Join us!
You can expect to...
BASIS Independent Schools is seeking a Marketing & Enrollment Intern to help us with some exciting projects as we ready our campuses for launch for the 2018 admissions season. Our Marketing & Enrollment departments lead the yearly efforts to enroll top quality students to BASIS Independent Schools across 5 campuses in Fremont, Silicon Valley, McLean, Manhattan, and Brooklyn.
This is a great opportunity for candidates looking to learn more about marketing and enrollment in the K-12 space and contribute meaningfully to our admissions campaign this year.
- Assist and coordinate the development of a network-wide editorial calendar & bring creative ideas to the table for the format & structure of the calendar.
- Execute a campus-wide update of all listed contact information, key facts, and program descriptions across various websites and platforms.
- Execute the creation of a campus-wide repository for student accomplishments.
- Assist in the yearly clean-up process of marketing related and CRM data and structure.
- Participate in weekly enrollment and marketing meetings, taking notes, and following up on assigned deliverables as needed.
- Depending on background, assist with overall tasks related to design of promotional materials and support of our overall SEO objectives.
- Fulfill day to day support needs to the marketing and enrollment teams.
To join our team you must be...
- Organized - Ability to develop and maintain order while documenting, filing, and coordinating tasks.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Communication - Effectively convey information both verbally and in writing. Communicate in a manner that is clear, complete and concise.
- Accountable - Ability to take responsibility for own work, establish trust, and be receptive to feedback.
- Cooperative - Seek out and engage in group participation to complete or improve work. Work effectively with others in a positive and productive manner.
- Efficient - Prioritize and execute day to day responsibilities to best respond to business demands. Maximize productivity and minimize wasted time.
- Most importantly: desire to try and learn new things and passion for education!
Interest in pursuing a professional role in marketing, communications, or school enrollment. Candidates currently pursuing a related degree or who have degree in a related field will be given preference.
Note: BASIS (collectively, BASIS.ed, BASIS Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public Charter School, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BASIS Independent Schools, LLC, BASIS Global LLC, and BASIS Educational Ventures, LLC), is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment are recruited, hired and assigned without discrimination on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital or familial status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military/veteran status or any other classification protected by law. BASIS expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment. For additional information, please visit our Careers website at http://jobs.basised.com