Join our Talent Community. You’re not applying to a specific position, but we may consider you for an opportunity that opens on a later date.Join our Talent Community
Marketing Coordinator (Part-Time)
Marketing Coordinator (Part-Time)
|Department:||Design and Marketing|
|Office:||BASIS.ed Scottsdale Office|
BASIS.ed Central Office Scottsdale is seeking a Marketing Coordinator (part-time)!
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for driving student enrollment through targeted marketing efforts of our growing Charter Schools. Build the visibility of our national brand of high performing schools among students, parents and families looking for an exceptional secondary education. Use sound understanding of marketing principles in media placement. Track results and responses by maintaining accurate data. Analyze media effectiveness for decisions on future campaigns. Find new ways to elevate market penetration and gain market share. Drive results through tireless work ethic, meeting deadlines and knowing where the team stands in progressing toward key targets and goals.
- Assist the director in planning marketing effort for the upcoming enrollment cycle; contact and meet with media reps; collect and review media proposals.
- Build and maintain a calendar of events for the year; oversee registration and preparation for those events.
- Provide and maintain effective communication with webmaster and creative and marketing teams on creative development and website updates.
- Create, maintain and expand industry contacts list.
- Create production and/or media schedules to ensure media partners receive and deliver materials to meet deadlines.
- Attend enrollment events and speak with prospective families knowledgeably and comfortably.
- Create, build and update PowerPoint presentations.
- Build and process expense reports, purchase requests and other document maintenance.
- Maintain marketing collateral inventory; purchase and order materials for events and campaigns as needed.
- Set-up and prepare marketing events for optimal effectiveness.
- Organized - Ability to develop and maintain order while documenting, filing and coordinating tasks.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Conflict Resolution - Ability to deescalate high emotion situations. Find common ground between conflicting viewpoints.
- Communication - Effectively convey information both verbally and in writing. Communicate in a manner that is clear, complete and concise.
- Accountable - Ability to take responsibility for own work, establish trust, and be receptive to feedback.
- Judgment - The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
- Cooperative - Seek out and engage in group participation to complete or improve work. Work effectively with others in a positive and productive manner.
- Relatable - Build genuine relationships. Be respectful and inclusive in decision making; work well with others regardless of level, background or opinions; maintain positive and professional relationships.
- Efficient - Prioritize and execute day to day responsibilities to best respond to business demands. Maximize productivity and minimize wasted time.
Bachelor's Degree recommended OR 1-2 years of experience in a related field required. Marketing experience required. Experience with strategic planning, advertising and/or media planning. Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) required. Experience with social media, community management and digital media required.
Additional Job Information:
Notice of Non-Discrimination: In accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act and applicable state law, BASIS* does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by law in any of its business activities, including its educational programs and activities which comply fully with the requirements of state and federal law and Title IX.
*As used in this policy, the term "BASIS" refers to: BASIS Educational Group, LLC, BASIS Schools, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public School, Inc., BBR Schools, Inc., and all affiliated entities.