Join our Talent Community. You’re not applying to a specific position, but we may consider you for an opportunity that opens on a later date.Join our Talent Community
Marketing and Enrollment Systems Manager
Marketing and Enrollment Systems Manager
|Department:||Enrollment & Communication|
|Office:||BASIS Independent Schools Central Office - New York City|
|Location:||New York City, NY|
Who we are…
Our mission is redefining education by raising the standards of student learning to the highest international levels. BASIS Independent Schools provide a joyful learning community, where hard work is celebrated and intellectual pursuits result in extraordinary outcomes. In just three years we have established six highly-regarded schools (K-12) in some of the world’s most dynamic regions – New York, Silicon Valley, Northern Virginia, and Shenzhen, China, with more campuses opening in the coming years. We are building a team of highly-talented, passionate and hardworking professionals to ensure our students receive the best education in the world. Join us!
What you will do around here …
You will be the tried and true partner within our marketing and admissions teams, and take our data-driven approach to marketing and student enrollment to the next level. In this role, you will act as the point person for planning, implementation, and maintenance of current and future software solutions & CRM platforms used in the entire student enrollment funnel from engagement with our marketing through to matriculation. You will interface with our in-house off-site IT group to seek the technical resources necessary for system support and implementation.
You can expect to…
- Be the lifeline and point of contact for all end users of marketing and enrollment software systems, including responding to support requests and change management
- Provide ongoing partnership with marketing and admissions on designing and improving operational practices within software solutions that are in line with overall enrollment goals
- Provide documentation of processes software solutions, and the point person for improvement of the processes
- Take ownership of regular and ad-hoc reporting to senior management, as well as be the point person for providing data-analysis proactively and upon request
- Project management system updates and roll-outs to new campuses
- Produce training materials for end users and establish an ongoing training practice, and communicate uses for new product upgrades to existing software to enhance marketing and enrollment efforts
- Develop, implement, and enforce usage standards across BASIS Independent Schools campuses
To join our team you must…
Be a roll-up-the-sleeves doer as well as a strategic, big-picture thinker when it comes to data and helping our school staff work smarter. System design, change management, training, and creating pathways for insightful reporting on marketing and enrollment efforts excite you. You are one step ahead in understanding and anticipating the changing needs of our marketing and enrollment teams during the various phases of start-up and maintenance of new and existing campuses.
- Experience in product development, marketing, and/or systems support
- Demonstrated experience with inbound marketing tools and CRM systems like Hubspot, Salesforce, or similar
- Experience configuring systems from scratch is a big plus – we’d like to see that you have designed a process versus maintained an inherited existing process
- Experience working within an innovative, fast-growing, results-oriented environment
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Excel is a must; Word, Powerpoint and Adobe Acrobat knowledge and familiarity is preferred
- Ability to multi-task and work with different software systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Required: A Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in systems support or database administration. Candidates with diverse experiences are encouraged to apply.
The nitty gritty….
Benefits and Salary: Pay for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience. BASIS Independent offers a comprehensive benefits package.
BASIS (collectively, BASIS.ed and BASIS Independent Schools), is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment are recruited, hired and assigned without discrimination on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or any other classification protected by law. BASIS expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment. For additional information, please visit our Careers website at http://jobs.basised.com