Join our Talent Community. You’re not applying to a specific position, but we may consider you for an opportunity that opens on a later date.Join our Talent Community
Manager of International Student Recruitment
Manager of International Student Recruitment
|Department:||Enrollment & Communication|
|Office:||BASIS Independent Schools Central Office - New York City|
|Location:||New York City, NY|
Who we are...
The mission of BASIS Independent Schools is to redefine education by raising the levels of student learning to the highest international standards. Every BASIS Independent school provides a joyful learning community where hard work is celebrated and intellectual pursuits result in extraordinary outcomes. In just three years we have established five highly-regarded private schools (PK-12) in some of the world's most dynamic regions: New York City, Silicon Valley, and Northern Virginia, with more campuses opening in the coming years. BASIS Independent is building a team of talented, passionate, and hard-working professionals to ensure our students receive the best education in the world. Join us!
BASIS Independent Schools is hiring a Manager of International Student Recruitment. Under the direction of the Executive Vice President, the Manager of International Student Recruitment is responsible for managing the international student marketing and recruitment efforts for our nationally-acclaimed and internationally benchmarked BASIS Curriculum schools.
You can expect to...
- Manage the international admissions recruitment and marketing plan to meet desired enrollment objectives
- Manage the admissions process for prospective international students and their families and interface with external international and domestic partners, as well as with key school faculty and staff
- Manage all aspects of the admissions process including issuing required paperwork, procurement of host-families, coordination of health insurance, and organizing new student orientation
- Represent BASIS Independent Schools at overseas and domestic international student recruitment events
- Develop and maintain relationships with overseas agencies and ensure they are accurately and effectively marketing our schools and recruiting students that are well-aligned for our schools
- Work with our in-house marketing team and in partnership with overseas agencies to create appropriate marketing collateral for international student recruitment
- Implement international marketing plan to ensure schools websites and social media channels are optimized for prospective international student audiences (Twitter, LinkedIn, WeChat, Facebook etc.)
- Provide direction and guidance to key school staff regarding market conditions and ensure accurate and timely updates on international student recruitment efforts
- Communicate regularly with international students at our schools to ensure a high quality academic and home-life experience
- Assist our central admissions team with domestic admissions efforts as seasonality and priorities demand
- Bachelor's degree required, master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of three years of work experience in recruitment, marketing, sales, or education.
- Well-developed motivational and organizational skills including the ability to work independently in a multitask-oriented environment.
- Desire and demonstrated ability to work competently with culturally and ethnically diverse populations.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to travel internationally and domestically and work non-traditional hours.
The Nitty Gritty...
Benefits and Salary: Salary for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience. BASIS Independent Schools offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Getting to Campus: School is accessible by NYC ferry, subway, bus or car.
Note: BASIS (collectively, BASIS.ed, BASIS Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public Charter School, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BASIS Independent Schools, LLC, BASIS Global LLC, and BASIS Educational Ventures, LLC), is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment are recruited, hired and assigned without discrimination on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital or familial status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military/veteran status or any other classification protected by law. BASIS expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment. For additional information, please visit our Careers website at http://jobs.basised.com.