Join our Talent Community. You’re not applying to a specific position, but we may consider you for an opportunity that opens on a later date.Join our Talent Community
Front Desk Coordinator
Front Desk Coordinator
|Office:||BASIS San Antonio Medical Center|
|Location:||San Antonio, TX|
BASIS San Antonio Medical Center is seeking qualified candidates for a Front Office Coordinator for the 2017/2018 school year!
BASIS San Antonio Medical Center is seeking a Front Office Coordinator to provide support services to the school's faculty and staff in order to meet the mission of BASIS.ed Schools. In this role, the Front Office Coordinator is primarily responsible for welcoming visitors, assisting parents and teachers and performing clerical tasks in the school office. The Front Office Coordinator position is a great opportunity to work for a highly dynamic, fast-paced organization with room for growth. The BASIS.ed academic program is consistently ranked among the top 10 programs nationally and is competitive on an international scale.
The mission of BASIS.ed Schools is to provide an academically excellent and rigorous liberal arts college preparatory education to all Lower and Upper School students. It is imperative that our Front Office Coordinators share our vision of improving the state of education in our country.
Primary Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing a positive school culture and providing high levels of customer service to faculty, staff, parents and visitors
- Greeting and directing all campus visitors
- Serving as main point of contact for information flow in and out of the building.
- Performing office tasks related to student data collection, parent-school communication, student-office communication.
- Scheduling meetings between teachers and parents during assigned teacher/parent hours.
- Organizing, maintaining and updating student records (including collection of records from student previous schools and immunization records).
- Performing clerical tasks related to student enrollment and withdrawal process.
- Providing administrative support to teachers
- Coordinating student late arrivals and early departures recording (sign in/sign out log) and reconciling these records with student attendance data.
Minimum Qualifications: A High School diploma and valid fingerprint clearance are required to work at BASIS.ed. Must have strong customer service skills and ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities.
Preferred Qualifications: Experience with children is preferred. Skills include proficiency in Microsoft Word. Together with a high level of personal responsibility and optimism, a successful applicant will demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills, and will thrive in a fast-paced, achievement-oriented learning environment.
Additional Job Information:
Benefits and Salary: Salary for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience. BASIS.ed offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Note: BASIS (collectively, BASIS.ed, BASIS Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public Charter School, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BASIS Independent Schools, LLC, BASIS Global LLC, and BASIS Educational Ventures, LLC), is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment are recruited, hired and assigned without discrimination on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital or familial status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, genetic information, military/veteran status or any other classification protected by law. BASIS expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment.