Join our Talent Community. You’re not applying to a specific position, but we may consider you for an opportunity that opens on a later date.Join our Talent Community
BASIS Mesa is seeking qualified candidates for a Facilities Coordinator for the 2017/2018 school year!
BASIS.ed School teams offer an incredible opportunity to be deeply involved in an academic community that is dynamic, exciting and unpredictable. You?ll join others in a highly social, supportive and collaborative environment.
Primary Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage and maintain the facility, building and grounds and all equipment, Fixed Assets, Cleaning supplies, Etc.
- Schedule and manage all facilities work orders
- Maintain Preventive maintenance program
- Maintain Emergency preparedness program
- Assess and repair maintenance issues
- Maintain file on work orders, proposals, and all other facilities related file
- Support school events conducted at the facility and provide needed equipment and set-up
- Provide building security during times of school shut-down
- Support the Head of Operations on other projects and tasks.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Bachelor's degree preferred)
- Ability to obtain a valid fingerprint clearance is required to work at BASIS.
- 2-3 years of Facilities & building maintenance experience
- Experience handling facility maintenance.
- Ability to make quick & important facilities related decisions
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks
- Ability to think critically
- Ability to implement and adjust procedures
- Be adaptable to change
- Ability to lift 25 ? 50lbs
- Be able to manage projects and meet deadlines
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time inside and outside of the building
- Together with a high level of personal responsibility and optimism, a successful applicant will thrive in a fast-paced, achievement-oriented learning environment.
Additional Job Information:
Benefits and Salary: Salary for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience. BASIS.ed offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Note: BASIS (for the purposes of this policy only collectively refers to BASIS.ed, BASIS Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public Charter School, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BASIS Global, LLC., and BASIS Independent Schools, LLC.), is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment are recruited, hired and assigned without discrimination on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or any other classification protected by law. BASIS expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment.