Join our Talent Community. You’re not applying to a specific position, but we may consider you for an opportunity that opens on a later date.Join our Talent Community
Director of Admissions
Director of Admissions
|Office:||BASIS Independent Fremont|
Are you seeking an opportunity to carve your own path, join an exciting, entrepreneurial, and quickly growing network of high performing schools? Are you someone who is energized by meeting new people and building relationships, who is passionate about education? Do you have the drive and hunger to put your skills to good use in the education space?
Who we are...
The mission of BASIS Independent Schools is to redefine education by raising the levels of student learning to the highest international standards. Every BASIS Independent school provides a joyful learning community where hard work is celebrated and intellectual pursuits result in extraordinary outcomes. In just three years we have established five highly-regarded private schools (PK-12) in some of the world's most dynamic regions: New York City, Silicon Valley, and Northern Virginia, with more campuses opening in the coming years.
What you will do around here...
BASIS Independent Fremont is seeking a Director of Admissions to join their growing community to continue to expand enrollment in a TK - Grade 8 private school that offers an accelerated, liberal arts, STEM-focused academic program. Our schools rank among the very top in the world in critical thinking in math, reading, science, and in student satisfaction. U.S. News & World Report names BASIS Curriculum Schools within the top 10 best high schools in America.
In this role, you are responsible for putting into play your networking prowess and ability to open-doors, to connect the school with local associations, companies, feeder schools, and prospective families that are a strong fit for our academic program. You will also lead the effort to nurture and follow-up with prospective families throughout the application process. You are a comfortable wearer-of-many-hats and embrace the opportunity to grow and expand your skills in a dynamic, entrepreneurial organization. You will drive results through a tireless work ethic, doing what is needed, when it is needed, to enroll mission appropriate students in our program. Your obsession to exceed goals and surpass defined objectives will be rewarded with a compensation package and career growth opportunity.
- Plan, build, execute, and measure a strategic and tactical, comprehensive recruitment process that meets or exceeds enrollment targets with qualified applicants.
- Manage entire recruitment funnel from nurturing leads to completing applications and enrollment deliverables while providing exceptional customer service at all key stages of the funnel.
- Plan, implement, and lead engaging informational events and meetings, school tours, faculty meet-and-greets, open houses, and other on-campus admission events.
- Recruit, build, and maintain close and productive relationships with prospective students' families, feeder school leaders, educational consultants, and other referral sources in target markets.
- Coordinate and help lead admissions events including family meetings, play dates and entrance exams.
- Plan and lead participation in community-appropriate events, corporate information sessions, admission fairs, and other off-site local and national recruitment events.
- Prepare, maintain, and analyze statistics related to recruitment, enrollment, providing summaries and interpretation to facilitate collaboration with other senior managers in enrollment management.
- Develop targeted marketing communications plans in partnership with the central Marcom team.
- Manage Admissions Coordinator
- Bachelor's degree required
- Three to five years of experience in a marketing-related or sales field with indication of growth and proven track record of success
- Knowledge of the primary and secondary education market in the Bay Area
- Act, communicate, and possess a professional demeanor
- Passion for results, strong work ethic, and a winning attitude
- Dynamic and outgoing
- Organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task
- Solid presentation skills
- Must be able to multi-task, work independently, and be a self-starter
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and possess basic computer skills
The Nitty Gritty...
Benefits and Salary: Salary for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience. BASIS Independent Schools offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Travel: Some domestic travel will be necessary.
Note: BASIS.ed, BASIS Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public Charter School, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BASIS Independent Schools, LLC and BASIS Global, LLC are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants for employment are recruited, hired and assigned without discrimination on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or any other classification protected by law. All of these entities expressly prohibit any form of unlawful employee or student harassment.