Join our Talent Community. You’re not applying to a specific position, but we may consider you for an opportunity that opens on a later date.Join our Talent Community
|Office:||BASIS.ed Scottsdale Office|
The BASIS.ed Central Offices provide critical support to our top ranked schools. Your ability to drive results impacts our schools’ success and the global growth of our organization. If you’re excited about how your work will influence educational outcomes or support global growth, bring that excitement with you to this role.
The primary responsibility of this position is to familiarize oneself with the various aspects of the PowerSchool information system and develop clear, detailed documentation to be used as guidance for end users throughout our schools. Additional responsibilities may include school site visits to provide quality assurance as well as professional development for users of all skill levels, and facilitating small and large-group training presentations.
- Learn the functions of the PowerSchool system as it relates to the responsibilities of end users in various positions in BASIS-managed schools of all types
- Translate that knowledge into clear, concise knowledge base resources for school users
- Develop and maintain a consistent and appropriate style and formatting for use in these resources
- Maintain these resources in an organized, easy-to-follow knowledgebase structure
- Prepare and provide individual, small-group and large-group training and development sessions
- Education or workplace experience in Communications
- Comfortable learning and synthesizing unfamiliar and continually developing software programs
- Strong written communication skills
- Comfortable presenting in a large-group situation
- Ability to research and work independently to learn an unfamiliar software program
- Detail oriented
- Experience with creating and writing of policies/manuals/procedures
- Experience with training large groups of people in person or over the phone/GoToMeeting
- Customer service oriented
Additional Job Information:
Salary: Pay for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience.
BASIS (collectively, BASIS Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public Charter School, Inc. and BTX Schools, Inc.), is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment are recruited, hired and assigned without discrimination on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or any other classification protected by law. BASIS expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment. For additional information, please visit our Careers website at http://jobs.basised.com.