Join our Talent Community. You’re not applying to a specific position, but we may consider you for an opportunity that opens on a later date.Join our Talent Community
Auxiliary Program Coordinator
Auxiliary Program Coordinator
|Office:||BASIS Phoenix South Primary|
BASIS Phoenix South Primary is seeking qualified candidates for an Auxiliary Programs Coordinator!
BASIS Phoenix South Primary is seeking an Auxiliary Programs Coordinator to provide support services to the school's faculty and staff in order to meet the mission of BASIS.ed Schools. The Auxiliary Department manages non-academic aspects of school activities including clubs, sports, after school programs, student trips, and summer camps. In this role, the Auxiliary Programs Coordinator will ensure the smooth execution of these programs.
The Auxiliary Programs Coordinator position is a great opportunity to work for a highly dynamic, fast-paced organization with room for growth. The BASIS.ed academic program is consistently ranked among the top 10 programs nationally and is competitive on an international scale. The mission of BASIS.ed Schools is to provide an academically excellent and rigorous liberal arts college preparatory education to all Lower and Upper School students. It is imperative that our staff share our vision of improving the state of education in our country.
- Design and maintain seasonal club and sports offerings including schedules.
- Evaluate demand for student after school and summer programs; Analyze student participation in activities and the financial impact; Serve as a point of contact and subject matter expert for parents, students, faculty, staff and contractors
- Facilitate rental of campus facilities to outside organizations;
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors;
- Coordinate, market and manage the after school and summer programs;
- Collect and process school fees; register students for campus programs
- Purchase equipment or services; and
- Perform clerical tasks.
Experience and Education:
A Bachelor's degree and valid fingerprint clearance. The ideal applicant will have administrative and/or event planning experience. A school setting or youth-serving organization is preferred.
Additional job information:
Benefits and Salary: Salary for this position is competitive and dependent on education and experience. BASIS.ed offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Note: BASIS (for the purposes of this policy only collectively refers to BASIS.ed, BASIS Schools, Inc., BDC, A Public Charter School, Inc., BTX Schools, Inc., BASIS Global, LLC., and BASIS Independent Schools, LLC.), is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment are recruited, hired and assigned without discrimination on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or any other classification protected by law. BASIS expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee or student harassment.