Join our Talent Community. You’re not applying to a specific position, but we may consider you for an opportunity that opens on a later date.Join our Talent Community
|Office:||BASIS.ed Scottsdale Office|
BASIS.ed is seeking qualified candidates for a Accounting Intern at the BASIS.ed Central Office Scottsdale!
The BASIS.ed Central Offices provide critical support to our top ranked schools. Your ability to drive results impacts our schools' success and the global growth of our organization. If you're excited about how your work will influence educational outcomes or support global growth, bring that excitement with you to this internship!
The Accounting Internship role is an opportunity to provide accounting operations support and to ensure that the accounting department is receiving the appropriate assistance for all accounting project needs. The person in this position needs to have an entry level knowledge of GAAP, a customer service personality and strong attention to detail.
- Support the accounting team
- Work under supervision of other accountants
- Help accounting team with electronic data filing and scanning as necessary
- Assist with data entry of items such as accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure the completion of assigned tasks in line with established deadline
- Study the accounting policies and processes of the organization and abide by them
- File and scan journal entries
- Assist the school accountants with any needed assistance with special projects
- Knowledge and understanding of BASIS.ed organization
- Attention to detail and strong organization and communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Analytical with strong problem solving skills
- Positive attitude
Education and Experience Requirements
- Pursuing a degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1-2 years' general work experience preferred